Diamond Jack's - Bossier City
US$105
ComfortSuites
US$127
US$124
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2005

I spent last week at the Isle and loved it. The staff that I encountered were extremely nice. My room was very clean and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
I had a great time and look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2005
Reviewed 3 November 2005

We were just being spontaneous and drove to Bossier City for some gambling. It was a Sunday night so we didn't think we would need reservations...wrong! We got the last room at the Isle of Capri and it was awsome! It had 3 tv's, a huge, huge bathroom, a jacuzzi in the bedroom, a living room, nice amenities. This was not some penthouse suite, just a king jacuzzi room. I didn't want to leave. It was clean and comfortable. Only complaint is the view. It was of a brick wall.

The buffet was good. Can't say we gambled much because the Boomtown casino had a $3 blackjack table and the Isle didn't.

1  Thank Nurseratchet
A TripAdvisor Member
Flower Mound, Texas
Reviewed 22 September 2005

Our room was filthy. Hair and debris were everywhere on the floor and table and counter tops. You just didn't want to touch anything in the room -- the lamps, the TV remote, the door handles... The entrance to the hotel was filthy with debris, cigarette butts, gum stuck to the pavement -- it looked like a New York City sidewalk. Cushions on chairs and benches in the lobby were stained and soiled and frayed. The windows were smeared and the door handles were caked with accumulated grit. Generally the hotel is gritty, soiled, stained, and slimey. Though my wife and I had planned to spend two nights, we checked out after one night. I have no plan to return, ever.

• Stayed: September 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 September 2005

On my Wedding night, My hubby and I spent a glorious night in a Suite in the Hotel. We had a whirlpool right there in the room. The bed was comfortable and the service was nice, and even though they did not have change for a hundred @ time of check-in, they gave it to me @ check-out.We had a good time. Clean, nice room.

4  Thank Gatson1La
A TripAdvisor Member
Little Rock
Reviewed 12 July 2005

If this is a two star hotel I can only assume that a tent floating in a cesspool could be rated lower. The room was filthy, the service was horrible, the beds didn't have a fitted sheet, and those are the highlights. To pass this "hotel" off under the name of Isle of Capri, which insinuates some luxury, is a travesty.

In short detail, there was trash on the floor that was there when we walked in on Friday night and was there when we left on Sunday morning. The bathtub was a nightmare and could have possibly contained the cure for cancer if properly examined by a team of scientists. The staff, if you can call one person talking on a personal cell phone call and one person chatting with a friend that had to be interrupted for service a staff, was sorely lacking.

If a hurricane hadn't taken the majority of the rooms in the city leaving God only knows what as my only other option I would have gone practically anywhere else in the Bossier City/Shreveport area. Perhaps some of the money that is used by the casino which lends its name to this establishment should be used to either fix this place up or push it all down and start all over again. An absolute mess.

• Stayed: July 2005