“A wonderful surprise.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My wife and I found this restaurant had good reviews on the internet, so thought we would give it a try. We did not actually read the reviews, so we were surprised at how small it was. We were also the only people there which, as everyone knows, is never a good sign.
I started to tell my wife we would go elsewhere, but did not- It was only 11:30 AM on July 4, 2014. I ordered the "Shrimp w Szechuan Sauce" and my wife had "Happy Family". We both raved to each other about how good it was.
We live 80 miles away around Kilgore Texas and, because of this experience decided that we would find more reasons to visit Bossier-just so we can eat here.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Ordered a take-out order while in town for business. I only got the Hot & Sour soup and some steamed dumplings. Both were very good and reasonably priced. Staff was nice. This was later at night on a weeknight so the restaurant was empty. Looked to be located in a nice area.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I didn't particularly like this place. I would not recommend this to anyone. I am so sorry but I don't know what else to say.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Whenever I'm in the Shreveport/Bossier area, I stop here and take a meal home. It's easy to get to from the interstate and they pack the food well. They do have a few small tables to dine in but the real treat is take-out. Their Sesame Chicken is perfection--fried WHITE MEAT chicken in a sweet sesame sauce. So hard to find a Chinese restaurant that doesn't give you cheap thigh meat in every chicken dish. Their Shrimp and Mushroooms is also wonderful. When you order an entree portion, you get a big aluminum pan full with a cardboard lid. Enough food for 2 or 3 large dinner servings.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Lin's is one of my kids favorite Chinese resturants, out of all the places we have tried, they love them some Lin's, and so do I.