This is a very nice property just off of I-20. The rooms are very large and recently been updated. Our room included a refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker. Many casinos don't include coffee makers, but it was nice to have one in the room and able to get a cup in the morning without having to go downstairs. Everyone was very friendly and helpful from the doorman, bellman, valet, to the desk. The biggest disappointment was the restaurants inside the casino. The food was okay and overpriced for what you get. You also have to pay for wifi which isn't uncommon for casinos, but with it being included in more and more hotel prices it seems that it would be something to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Topping the skyline is the 24-story Bossier City tower that houses the world-class Horseshoe Bossier City luxury hotel. From the moment you enter our hotel lobby, you'll see that we have placed luxury and comfort at the top of our priority list. These Bossier City accommodations include 606 Luxury Tower Suites. To ensure easy access to the hotel, casino and restaurants, you'll find 3,200 spaces of free parking, including free valet service, as well as covered parking in our convenient garage. Government issued photo identification and a credit card ( No Cash ) deposit are required at check it for incidental charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Horseshoe Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Casino Luxury All Hotel Bossier City
- Horseshoe Hotel Luxury All Suite