I went with some friends for a little get away, the room was comped to my friend, so I can't speak to the room rate, but the room was very spacious, the beds were comfortable. Big pillows, and the view from the window was good. The only problems that occurred there was that there was no bath mat the first day we were there, which is not a big deal. But when we returned to our room after being gone for the day, the coffee was not restocked, nor was the coffee cups or the glassware. The trash cans were not emptied (lucky for us we did not have much trash) Other than that, it was a quiet hotel, good space and very clean. Also the ice machine on the 8th floor was not working. The staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Topping the skyline is the 24-story Bossier City tower that houses the world-class Horseshoe Bossier City luxury hotel. From the moment you enter our hotel lobby, you'll see that we have placed luxury and comfort at the top of our priority list. These Bossier City accommodations include 606 Luxury Tower Suites. To ensure easy access to the hotel, casino and restaurants, you'll find 3,200 spaces of free parking, including free valet service, as well as covered parking in our convenient garage. Government issued photo identification and a credit card ( No Cash ) deposit are required at check it for incidental charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Horseshoe Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Casino Luxury All Hotel Bossier City
- Horseshoe Hotel Luxury All Suite