“Best extended stay ever!”

WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Catania, Italy
“Best extended stay ever!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I'm Italian, I've been in Value place for two weeks. I took a "sleeper" room. It was really new, renovated, with a perfect bathroom ! The room was true bigger than I supposed from the pictures I've seen.
Furthermore, a quiet parking for my car, a cheap laundry and an amazing staff, specially the manager Tomeeka careful and helpful, made my stay a "perfect stay".

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Richard P, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. We are happy that we exceeded your needs and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 4 February 2014

An absolutely wonderful place with awesome staff. Affordable for what is offered. You have cable tv, refrigerator, microwave, etc.... It is very nice and clean, staff are friendly, polite and helpful. A very safe and clean short stay, and extended stay place. They also offer optional items which keep costs low, as you choose what you need. There are staff on the property so you have access to help, whenever you need it. I felt very safe and secure and welcome here. This is definitely a good value for money that I would highly recommend.......Dr. Osborn

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your comments. We are pleased that we exceeded your needs and Thank you for choosing Value Place for your lodging needs.
Reviewed 28 January 2014

employees are friendly, helpful and professional.

facilities are clean and comfortable.

price cannot be beat, I tried! No place could match the price and the ammenities.

management is happy to assist you with any questions or issues that you have and are very knowledgable of the local area.

Room Tip: rooms on the southside are a little quieter, being away from the interstate. Do not be afraid to...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate any guest feedback we receive. We hope that you enjoy the newly remodeled rooms now available. See you again soon!
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We have been here since October of 2013 and can not say how wonderful and accommodating the staff and Manager Tameka Holloway have been. Tammy, and Tim that work under Tameka Holloway are always so nice and helpful in any way possible even if it's past working hours. Under the direction of Tameka I believe that this stay along with her co-workers have made this an excellent experience. The Place is always clean and they are always willing to help accommodate you with anything they can. I highly recommend this establishment and enjoy each of the workers here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
We always appreciate and enjoy reading guest feedback. We hope that you continue to enjoy your stay with us. We always try to provide the best guest experience possible. We hope that you enjoy the new rooms that are now available. We are confident they will make your stay with us even better!
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I have been at this Value Place location for three weeks and can not say enough about how accommodating they are. The customer service is above any other place Ive ever stayed. The staff is friendly and are willing to help in any way possible to assure my stay is as comfortable as possible without going over the top.
The beds are very comfortable. Cable, internet and a kitchen make it feel like a home away from home. They have a great in house laundry room with dryers that actually dry your clothes.They even have an iron and ironing board which came in handy.
The location is great, right on the interstate. I was able to get anywhere I wanted in no time.
After a hard day of work I could rely on smiles and friendly greetings from the staff.
If you ever need a hotel in the Shreveport/Bossier City are this is the place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
We always appreciate hearing guest feedback! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you enjoy the new rooms as well. We always strive to provide the best guest service possible.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 January 2014

If you need a home away from home, this is the place to stay. The manager, Tameka Holloway is professional, personable, polite and friendly. I just love her!! I have been here a month and I love it! The manager makes you feel welcomed. The place is squeaky clean!! The rooms are quaint and very comfortable. I have never felt so good and glad to get to my room coming home from work. The rates are affordable and security is phenomenal!! Tameka always has a smile and always, always checking on you to make sure everything is ok. I'm here alonne and she makes me feel like part of the family. I'm glad I'm here and I don't want to get an apartment, Value Place is the Place for me!!! Thank you Tameka and Value Place for such awesome customer service.
All of the staff is friendly and very helpful! They always have a smile.

Room Tip: I have lived on both sides and they all are good. You are located acrossed the street from a church...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank P M
Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased you are enjoying your stay with us. Please let us know how you enjoy the new rooms we have at the property!
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We arrived here in october of 2013.Our first thought was wow this place is gonna be great for us .The room was very clean and the fact that there was stove , full size refrigerator and a microwave made it very convenient..We also really enjoyed the General manager Tomeka she always made sure we were okay with our rooms , ask if there was anything we needed.When we had questions she always answered them no matter what.The other staff here was also great with us to..Overall my opinion is YES WE WILL RETURN here if we are in this area again...

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank aabri
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
We are thrilled to hear that you will be back to see us! We always try to give our guests the best experience possible. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love to hear from our guests. Hope to see you again very soon!