“Clean, comfortable and GREAT customer service”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Clean, comfortable and GREAT customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were here for a three night stay, and we have no complaints at all, felt very comfortable the whole time. Room was very clean as well as other areas of the hotel. But the best part was the staff, everyone was very down to earth, yet professional at the same time. It is very hard to find hotel staff like that. The manager Steve is amazing, truly caring about all the guests. We do plan to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Steve M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for such a great review. We will always strive to make all guests experience the same level of satisfaction as you did. We never stop trying to improve on those things that make us a great property. We hope to see you soon.

Steve

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sterlington, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

My stay at the hotel was fine, the experience afterwards took away that decent experience. They did all of these unnessesary transations that had me upset and 220 dollars on my bank account on hold. And to make it worse the assistant manager was very condescending. I stay at hotels frequently and I have never had such a problem with my bank about charges.

This was unanacceptable and I would not recommend this hotel for that very reason. They should have just taken care of me in a better manner. Everything that they did was to ensure that they would get their money and screw me over. I understand the bank policies and the hotel policies. There comes a time that as a business you act like you have some concern other than squeezing the customer for over and above . I have my moms funeral to attend tommorrow and I have to purchase some items today. But I cannot buy these items because of these selfish hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear reviewer,
I am sorry you did not a good experience at our hotel. I would like to talk to you about your experience further. If you would call the hotel directly and ask for me I will try to make this right with you.

Steve,
Belen,NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

A little off the beaten track, but an excellent choice. NIESHA was a great front desk clerk; friendly and made us feel at home, She gave us a room right near the levator and the ice machine, which was great as it was 10 PM when we checked in. Bed was good, all was clean and very comfortable. Next AM, we had the breakfast with the standard waffles, bagels, pastries, juices, busicits and gravy, hard boiled eggs. Hot and cold cereals, yogurt. All was fresh. And we were impressed with JARED who was cleaning up the area and overall being helpful to the guests. Met the manager, STEVE, and his personality reflected the customer service orientation we would in all the staff. This would be a great place to stay and our trip thru this area again would place this at the top of the list.

Room Tip: Room near the elevator; ice is on the 3 and 4 floors. Quiet hotel as the neighborhood is quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RainbowNM
Steve M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. This is what I and my staff strive to acheive with each and every guest. We want all of our guests to enjoy thier stay with us as you did. I will be sharing your review with all of our staff to show how their efforts in customer service is appriciated. We look forward to your next visit to Bossier City.

Steve Matson
Quality Inn & Suites
Bossier City LA
Bastrop, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

I have been staying there for years Business and Personal Travel. The Staff is great. The hotel is starting to show wear and tear. I know that they updated over the years so I'm sure they will start updating pretty soon.

Today I tried to book a room online thru ChoiceHotels.com to get my points and they are not there anymore.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Little Rock, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Stayed at this hotel while in the area attending a volleyball tournament. Though the beds were comfortable, the hotel really needs an overall update. Sink was old and the faucet was very stiff. Temperature control popped out of the center of the mixer faucet when we tried to turn it on. Handle was missing off of the end table and carpet padding was terribly lumpy throughout the room. The hair dryer button was so stiff that at first we thought we would have to call the front desk for a new one. Housekeeping left us 2 towels for 4 people, but we didn't realize it until late the first night. Second day, they left us 2 lotions and no shampoo. Breakfast was fine, but cereal selection was very limited (2 options). If given the option again, I would spend a little more money and stay elsewhere. For the quality, I would have expected to pay at least $20 a night less.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer M
Jena
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

When we got to the hotel, we were greeted by everyone! Everyone was extremely friendly. Every week night they had a manager's meet & greet where they served drinks & snacks. The hotel was very clean & I had no problems with anything until I started smelling cigarette smoke. Knowing that Louisiana is totally smoke free, there should have been NO smoke smell anywhere in this hotel. The next morning my husband & I went down the stairs to go to breakfast & it was so strong with cigarette smoke that I couldn't breathe. We went out for the day & when we came back, we went to the back entrance & the door had been left ajar from the ones who were smoking in the stairwell. The last morning there my husband discovered that the employees were indeed smoking in the stairwell & that morning it was very strong in our room & we were on the 4th floor. It was cold out, but if you don't want to go outside to smoke, don't work in a smoke free establishment..... OR JUST QUIT SMOKING!!! It was ridiculous. Needless to say, I was NOT happy!!! Now that I got that out, I was happy with the service. We stayed 3 nights & the same lady was serving breakfast every morning & she was extremely friendly & seemed to know everyone's names (probably from the meet & greets) She called everyone by name & was constantly asking if everyone was ok or if they needed anything else. Everytime we left & came back all employees in the lobby called out to us which was very friendly. Every day the room was cleaned, bed was made & towels, rags & toiletries replaced. It meant alot just to come back to that. We are already planning another trip to Bossier & we will have our children with us. I will definitely consider going back to this hotel, but if we have the problem with the smoke again, it will be our last visit. By the way, all the hotels in this area are surrounded by a train track so these trains go by pretty often & they blow their horn right in the middle of town all through the night. The 1st night I was awaken several times by trains but the other nights we left the tv on with sound & was never awaken by a train again.

THIS REVIEW WOULD HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE SMOKE!!!

Room Tip: Leave on your tv with sound or turn on some music to sleep with if you don't want to be awaken b...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrsTRK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

thanks for going above and beyond to support the Army Soldier. The room and service was all great.
This is a very good place to stay for either business or leisure travel. It is very close to the expressway, clean and has a very friendly staff. The breakfast was good and the room was clean and everything was in working order

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business