“Cannot believe how we were treated!!!!! ”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

First off my husband and I have been staying at this hotel for over 5 years, while we visit family..It's not the nicest hotel, but it is pet friendly. Every time we stayed, it has always been a good experience with the people who worked there BEFORE! Just recently management and employees changed... We went to stay there last week, as soon as we walk in the person working the front counter (Niesha) tells us we can only stay one night because they were fully booked( very rudely)Which was a lie.. So we say ok... We needed a 2 night stay.. But we take the 1 night anyways... Later that night we go back to the front desk to see if there was a cancellation, the lady working told us they had 16 rooms available???? What really? So we stay the next night... Apparently, Niesha was upset because we were able to stay, by the second day, our room had not been cleaned, and we were using the same towels we had from the beginning of the stay... Not to mention we were put in A room that had torn carpet, tube tv and smelled like urine... We asked for towels around 9:00 am on checkout day, I waited until 10:30 still no maid on our floor, finally a maid comes to the floor, I ask her for towels, she tells us no because we are checking out and we were not 1st priority... How nice of her... So I go to the front desk and of course Niesha was working, by this time I am very upset along with my husband, never in the 5 years we have been going there have we ever been so disrespected... So while I am complaining to the desk person, she turns to the maid and says "I am not dealing with these broke people" like I wasn't even standing there... She was being totally racists and discriminating towards us...being an MMA fighter, she better be glad I can control myself.. Because I would have sent her to the hospital, but she was not worth jail time... My husband and I own a very successful business, so in turn know how a good business should treat customers, this hotel gets my worst rating ever! We will never step foot back in that hotel EVER again!!!!

Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank Jennthomas13

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay! Making a long trip I stopped off here to stay, was greatly surprised at how nice of a stay it was. Very nice staff, rooms were very nice, beds and pillows super comfy, and best of all...drum roll please, the showers were awesome!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I've seen the ratings on a few sites for this hotel, and I don't know what they were smoking. This hotel was definitely not worth the money. Only thing that set it apart from a motel 6 was the hot breakfast. It was average at best, but better than continental. If a person could find it for @ $50-60, then it would be worth it, anything more then I would keep on looking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jjuddz
Reviewed 12 May 2014

At first glance it looks like a great place. I walked in to a nightmare that is if I got any sleep at all it would of been. A/C squeaked like crazy, The elevator didn't work, and the lady in the office didn't know the location to my room. I forgot to add the dirty bath tub that I almost took a shower in. I have been waiting to speak to a Sandy who is the GM for a week during my wait I spoke to another manager. He could hardly understand my needs. My wife, two kids, and I just wanted sleep that night. It was 11 p.m. and they said "well we could of moved rooms for you." Are you going to wake my kids up and move my things into the other room? No then I cannot move rooms. I asked the front counter lady what she could do first she said 10$ like I was going agree to that. Then just acted like I had to take a card as if I am waiting in a line of complaints. I will be contacting the BBB if I do not get a call back with in the next 24 hours. Quality that is a load of garbage.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Brandon R
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Ugh. Where to begin? Let's start with the railroad tracks next to the building. There's trains day and night, and because it's right next to a crossing they blow their horns with much vigor as they go by. Breakfast? It's like Groundhog Day. The same thing over and over and over again: reconstituted poached scrambled eggs, bland sausages, and biscuits with tasteless gravy. Also there's a water leak over the breakfast bar with a bucket sitting there catching the drips. Gross. And speaking of water leaks, there's been a pretty constant pool of it in the lobby because a water heater or something has spring a leak. Now the elevator's broken, so there's that too. Really, the only upside to the place is that I know the fire alarm works. I know this because it just went off for a few minutes. Why? Who knows. Probably broken like most everything else. The hotel advertises microwaves and fridges in each room, but of course some rooms don't have them. The room itself is mostly unremarkable. Smells a little damp, has an a/c unit that struggles to keep the room comfy. I'd stay far far away from the rat trap if I were you.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the other side of the RR tracks. Ensure room will have fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tom U
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and I stayed here over Easter weekend. The hotel was nice and the staff was friendly. Outback Steakhouse was in the parking lot and hotel was close to the Pierre Bossier Mall so that was a plus for us! Also lots to choose from for breakfast. We will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Candice870
Reviewed 28 February 2014

One of the nicer motels for the price in BC. Breakfast was good with eggs that actually had flavor, sausage and biscuits and gravy. Also had make your own waffles and other breads. Person was actually monitoring and replacing food when needed. The breakfast room is way too small for the 9 am weekend crowd. Can't get into the place from the access road. Must go a block up on Airline to turn on a road that is easy to miss. Only negative was the $1.50 charge to use the safe in your room. There is a label on the safe that says the charge is for "insurance" in case your belongings go missing...yeah, just try to file on this! It says it is voluntary and can be removed by request at the front desk. I didn't try that, and I think it is dumb to put your customers in a position to have to do that. This is setting a bad precedent for motels and I can just see them trying to do the same for towels, sheets, and tv remote in the future. This would be my preferred property on return visits but will at least look elsewhere first due to this tactic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wichitadave
QualBossCity, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. All major hotels ether have or are going to have the safes in the rooms. This is industry wide. When you sign the registration form it has the information on it as well as the safe itself. We do not know if a guest uses it or not that is why it is automatically placed on your bill. a guest may tell us when they check in or check out that they want the charge removed and we will gladly remove the charge.