Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a good hotel - friendly staff, room was very clean. Breakfast was okay. A little trouble finding it because my GPS sent me the wrong direction at the exit ramp. Just look for the overhead sign when approaching the exit I guess.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stay at this hotel often because of the way I am treated. Customer service is not high on companies list these days but it is here. It is great to walk in tired and see a big smile. The location is only minutes away from Shreveport downtown, the walk, and casinos. It has easy access on off the main loop or fwy. One way you are going back to Dallas, TX or the other way Monroe, LA.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I'm one that can put up with a lot but this hotel has a Mexican restaurant with live music going on til 11pm, at least thats when the mgr said it quits. DO NOT stay if if you want to get any sleep prior to that. Sounds like the band is in my room and I have ear plugs in. At least ask for room on the opposite side. Also, no hot water too. Looks great but it's deceiving!!

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank sbridges68
Brian D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Mr. sbridges,

Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal, and I am very sorry to hear you had bad experience at our hotel.
The night in question we were 100% sold out with triathlon guest and had no other noise or water complaints.
I am sorry you could hear the music we wish you would have informed us so we could solve the issue for you, as we can’t control our neighbor’s music but we can call them or the police and have it turned down where it does not disturb our guest.
If you are ever in the area again, please call me so I can personally take care of your reservation, we want you to be 100% satisfied guest.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Awesome new decor. The hotel looked brand new but has been open for two years. It was perfect for our needs, had a reasonable rate, great breakfast, and friendly staff. I was very impressed with the manager who said he runs a tight ship. The hotel and its service are a credit to his high expectations. It makes for one happy customer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My stay here was so perfect! I loved my room! I loved the staff! I will be staying there again for sure! The complimentary breakfastwas soooo good! They had a everything you could want...even bacon! :-b

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The staff and facility were fantastic. There was plenty to eat at the breakfast every morning. The staff did a great job keeping the common areas cleam amd presentable. The room was very comfortable and the price was reasonable. I definitely recommend staying at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Very pleased with this Hotel, very clean, stall excellent, would give this a five star rating. Enjoyed our stay at This Hotel. Location was very accessible. Hotel close to good dining spots. Excellent breakfast one of the best I have encountered in my travels. Would recommend this Hotel to friends and work relations. Would definitely stay at this Hotel again next time I am in this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danny S
Brian D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you so much for the excellent review!
My staff and I try very hard to please each and every guest. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review, this lets other guest know that we strive hard to make our guest feel at home.

Travellers also viewed these Bossier City hotels
Horseshoe Bossier City
Horseshoe Bossier City
#5 of 35 in Bossier City
SpringHill Suites Shreveport-Bossier City / Louisiana Downs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive

Address: 2691 Viking Dr, Bossier City, LA 71111-2131
Region: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Price Range: £85 - £144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.