Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Alexandria, United States
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Overall nice experience. Very nice courteous staff. It would be beneficial to have iced tea with complimentary breakfast and no-preservative food items to choose from. Good location, clean rooms. I was there to visit my elderly mother and it was a no-hassle stay that enabled me to maximize my time visiting with my mother. It was my second stay and I will return again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Crosby, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were checked in by Josh and his excellence in doing his job set the tone for our time there. We have no complaints about our stay at this hotel and will stay there again when we are in the area. The breakfast items were fresh and flavorful. This is an excellent hotel with easy access to any number of good places for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

New Boston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. It felt like a "New" hotel. The staff was very friendly and went out of the way to make our stay great! The Breakfast had many items to choose from and kept it well stocked. They could use more parking spaces. There was only 71 parking spaces for 71 rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Magnolia, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I love my overall stay at The Hampton Inn and will be visiting again soon. My room smelled great the bathroom was very neat and well organized. The staff was wonderful. I had a great night sleep!!! Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was on family business that was sudden. I contacted this facility for location, they took immediate action to get me a room and I was able to receive a discount. The front desk person was professional, positive and so friendly. I was made aware of all the amenities and the rooms are fantastic! New and updated! Wonderful experience and I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

weatherford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Like this hotel. Good Location, friendly staff. the only thing and not that big of a deal they came to room picked up our towels and did not replace them. when we asked for more it was like a problem to get them. but other than that the night staff was great. would stay again

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Overall is was an average stay at a hotel but not at a Hampton Inn. The hotel was practically new. Everything looked new to include the linens. It was clean. Places where this Hampton Inn needs to improve first of all the elevator was very slow and made unusually loud noises. Probably could use a tune up. Shouldn't have to question in a new elevator if we were going to get stuck in the elevator. We were on the forth floor and the traffic wasn't too loud but noticeable from 220. I asked when we arrived if they had any complimentary water, which with most Hampton Inns is already displayed. I was told that there wasn't any available and that there was a water fountain right behind me. The coffee was lukewarm, and I think it was from that morning. The next morning there were no breakfast on the go bags... something standard in every Hampton Inn I have stayed in. It wasn't very busy so it might have been understaffed. I didn't complain to the manager because it wasn't that bad just things that I noticed were different from every other Hampton Inn I have stayed in.

Room Tip: Maybe east side rooms have less noise than on the west.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
#8 of 35 in Bossier City
Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown
TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive
Address: 2691 Viking Drive, Bossier City, LA 71111
Region: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.