Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport/Bossier City at Airline Drive
US$44
US$124
US$114
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
US$67
US$109
US$155
US$145
Hotwire.com
All reviewsthe mexican restaurantfront deskcomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelfresh fruitshopping and restaurantsvisit familystay there againexcellent staythe breakfast areaclean roomsthe hotel staffconvenient locationgreat experiencevikingrhondatriathlon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Overall nice experience. Very nice courteous staff. It would be beneficial to have iced tea with complimentary breakfast and no-preservative food items to choose from. Good location, clean rooms. I was there to visit my elderly mother and it was a no-hassle stay that enabled me to maximize my time visiting with my mother. It was my second stay and I will return again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were checked in by Josh and his excellence in doing his job set the tone for our time there. We have no complaints about our stay at this hotel and will stay there again when we are in the area. The breakfast items were fresh and flavorful. This is an excellent hotel with easy access to any number of good places for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. It felt like a "New" hotel. The staff was very friendly and went out of the way to make our stay great! The Breakfast had many items to choose from and kept it well stocked. They could use more parking spaces. There was only 71 parking spaces for 71 rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I love my overall stay at The Hampton Inn and will be visiting again soon. My room smelled great the bathroom was very neat and well organized. The staff was wonderful. I had a great night sleep!!! Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was on family business that was sudden. I contacted this facility for location, they took immediate action to get me a room and I was able to receive a discount. The front desk person was professional, positive and so friendly. I was made aware of all the amenities and the rooms are fantastic! New and updated! Wonderful experience and I highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo