“Great Steakhouse--One of top Two in the City”

Jack Binions Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Binions Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Traffic Street
Reviewed 16 July 2017

If you love a great steak, this is a fantastic place to go. The restaurant is a bit stuffy (and this is the only downside to me), but the meal is fantastic. If you want great steak and good atmosphere (2 John's in Bossier) and if you want a great scene and a good steak--Superior Steakhouse. Depending on what you are looking for, there is a great steakhouse in town for you.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This was a great supper for my family. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the high level of professionalism by the staff. The steaks we enjoyed were some of the best we've had while traveling.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I brought my sister and mom here with 2 kids (9 and 10). The waiter was excellent and very accommodating. He was so friendly and the food was superb! The prime rib was fall apart tender and the restaurant was nice and quiet. I would definitely come back again. For the first time here, it was wonderful! Yes pricey but well worth it if you get the chance!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The atmosphere is fantastic. Romantic, great waiters,that make you feel so special. It has such a fine dining appeal. The food is wonderful especially steaks, salmon ,and coconut shrimp. the servings are always big . dont forget the dessert my favorite is 7 layer chocolate cake

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had not been to Binions in a while. It was my birthday and we had a reservation. We got right by the window by the river. It is very dark and romantic in the restaurant. They have great wait teams to help you with everything. The strip steak was perfect and my wife had a filet. We sat and enjoyed the night skyline and river for quite a while and enjoyed our meal. It is not cheap, but well worth it if you want some fine dining.