We just came back from a 2 night stay, celebrating our 32nd anniversary. Had a room with a jacuzzi tub. Room was nice and clean and bed was comfortable. Casino was ok. We enjoy playing slots and can usually play for a while on a small amount of money. The slots were very tight - didn't even give you a couple credits now and then to allow you some play time. We ended up going to another casino for a while. The staff was very helpful. We had purchased some tickets that we needed to print out and had trouble doing that in the computer room. The manager allowed us back into the office so that we could print from there. One complaint I have, other than the tight slot machines is the charge of $9.99 a day to use the wifi internet. I have never stayed in a hotel that has charged for the internet usuage. I felt that was a very steep charge. All in all the stay was nice, but if we come back we will most likely gamble elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly remodeled guest rooms at Boomtown are just steps away from all of the casino action, yet tucked away in a sanctuary where you can recharge. Our 186 rooms include 88 garden suites and four suites. Each room features plush new pillow top mattresses, Plasma TVs and brand new furniture and spacious bathrooms with marble granite finishes and includes a variety of convenient in-room amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Boomtown Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomtown Hotel Bossier City
- Boomtown Bossier City
- Boomtown Casino Hotel
- Boomtown Casino Bossier City