“Excellent hotel!”

Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Based on other reviews, I had high hopes for this hotel, but the suspicious stain I encountered on the bed skirt of one double bed in the room left me uneasy and unable to enjoy my stay. I checked in late after a friend's rehearsal dinner so after discovering the stain, I slept in the other bed and left a detailed note for housekeeping, asking them to remove the offending bed skirt and potentially clean in the soiled carpet in the same area. I left all day for wedding activities and when I returned to my room the beds were made but the stain remained. I called the front desk and asked to speak to a manager on duty and was told she would not be in until Monday. The front desk clerk offered to change the bed linens but could not remove the bed skirt and could not give me a new room. I'm disappointed this happened because overall I was pleased with the room but cannot in good faith recommend it when no action was taken to correct an obviously dirty bed. It made me question the cleanliness of the hotel overall and made me uncomfortable to spend time in my room. SBC has many moderately priced motels and next time I'll stay elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Grace G
Mesquite
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have stayed have several Wyndham properties and this one by far has the the best. They have real pillows, Good thick towels and water pressure. The breakfast was good. The customer service was outstanding. Next time I am in Bossier City the Wingate will be where I stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank Pamela A. S
Little Rock
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The room offered maximum comfort. The bed was the best one I have ever slept in for a hotel. All of the staff were friendly. I liked that the location was family oriented, away from the casinos.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown
Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Courtyard Shreveport-Bossier City/Louisiana Boardwalk
Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
Address: 1121 Barksdale Blvd, Bossier City, LA 71111-4610
Region: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.