“Very nice stay.”

Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
“Very nice stay.”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We just needed somewhere to sleep for one night. Noticed on previous reviews that it would be a good place to stay. We did call ahead and found out it had just opened in Jan 2013. Bed very comfortable. Great shower and hot water. We don't gamble but if you do then you are near Harrahs. I didn't see a pool. Breakfast was very good. Would stay here again. Excellant experience. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Kim G
VeePatel318, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
We are elated you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Many guests have enjoyed the relaxation our bedrooms provide. Please visit us again, we are continuously raising the level of our guests' expectations at our new hotel! We would love to show you again how much we enjoy having you stay with us!

P.S. Bring your swimsuit for next time, we have a large heated indoor pool on the first floor! :)

Vee Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here twice now. Its a brand new hotel and very nice. Hurrahs casino across the parking lot and within 20 minutes of downtown Shreveport and close to food and a theater. This is officially the hotel I stay in when I want/need to visit Shreveport

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank ckelly0712

We are ecstatic that we are your destination hotel when you come to the Shreveport/Bossier area. We would love to see you again and again (and again!) to show you how much we are improving the guests' experience with us. We work to strive on the details!

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Best wishes,
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with mu husband and son for our one year anniversary and it was great...will definitely be back!!! Rooms wherr clean, staff was nice. Only thing I wish was better is the breakfast. Not close to a whole bunch a traffic but close enough to area attractions!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent traveler and picking a hotel is an important decision for me. This hotel is not only new and aesthetically pleasing, the staff also ensured that my stay was exceptional. They went the "extra mile" to put a smile on my face and make me remember them. A special shout out to Vee who was working the night shift and casually asked how I liked my coffee. My favorite creamer was waiting for me during my complimentary breakfast. Strongly recommend you visit them, I know I will.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Shae G
We thank you for being an exceptional guest, you are truly a joy to converse with! We are continuously thriving to focus on the details of the guest experience to give him or her an exceptional stay. We hope to see you soon and we will have the french vanilla creamer waiting for you!

Vee Patel

P.S. Thanks for showing me the tip on our system to view the CP points accrued :)
Baton Rouge
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Spent 4 nights in Bossier for a workshop. This hotel was THE hotel for the workshop participants. Couldn't have chosen a better place. Relatively new hotel, which was nice. The design of the room I had, king, was very nice. Bed was comfortable, shower was very nice, A/C worked very well(thermostat), it even had that new hotel smell....kind of like a new car. Electronic amenities were well thought of in design.
The small drawback was location. Way out there, although close to our workshop venue, but away from most of commercial type properties, restaurants, shopping, etc. There were some smaller places nearby though.
Overall, very pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Texas
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because most hotels in the area were full for memorial day weekend. But thank God for that. This place is immaculate. Everything is brand new, updated, fun decor, the whole hotel smells great. It's nice and peaceful, so when you want to come back to your room and get your rest your can. The bed and pillows were sooo comfortable. Shower clean and modern. Customer service was friendly, and free breakfast and WiFi tops it all. It's about an 8 minute drive from the popular area in shreveport, but there is a Harrah's hotel & casino within walking distance if you don't fell like driving.This place is a jewel, definitely will be back!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank July J
Ala Z, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Ala Zikra
318-742-3444
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stayed here on our way home from Florida. Brand new property, very nice. Desk help was very nice and friendly. Breakfast was ok, all the fruit was fresh and they actually had a choice of eggs and sausage which made my husband happy. Bed was comfy and so were the pillows. Had a choice of walk in shower or tub and chose the walk in shower. Very Nice. Great Price with AAA discount and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write an online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,