“Very clean hotel”

Comfort Suites Bossier City
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We recently spent a night in the hotel and it was great. The hotel is not very old and it is very clean. It's right across the parking lot from Harrah's Casino and only about a 10 minute drive to the other casinos. Very quiet due to the fact that it's a few minutes away from downtown. If had to complain about anything it would be the hallway on the 4th floor was rather cold although this had no effect on our room, which was very comfortable. Overall, it was a great place to stay and we will stay there again on any future trip to the Shreveport/Bossier City area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave S
Vee_Patel205, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for being an amazing guest at our hotel. We have fixed the issue with the air system in the hallways and would love for you to return to see how we are continuing to add new features to the hotel services. I feel it must be pleasant being away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown area to get a truly good night rest. Please come visit the Bossier Shreveport area soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Such a beautiful and well maintained hotel. I usually stay in Shreveport for business at least once a month but had more clients in Bossier this trip. I chose this hotel based on the reviews and I’m glad I did. The staff is incredible. They were always smiling and greeted me every time I entered or left the building.

I stayed in a King Suite and it was wonderful. The décor is very spa-like. Light greens and browns, lots of soft natural colors. Which not only is beautiful but you can see that this is a clean hotel. All fixtures are new and very modern. The bed was extremely comfortable and the AC was not loud and worked great. The bathroom was very clean and I loved the hairdryers they supplied. They aren’t the little standard hairdryers most hotels have but full-size, so no need to bring mine along next time. Showers had adequate water pressure and the room had a microwave and small fridge, which both were clean. Maid service was great and I never had a problem.

Breakfast was supplied but I only had coffee and a small muffin so I can not comment on the quality. It did smell good though. The lobby area and breakfast area are clean and well decorated as well. The pool area indoors is beautiful with couches/lounge chairs around the perimeter. I did not use the pool or gym but they looked well maintained. The outside of the property is nice as well and there is adequate parking and it’s well lit. Harrah’s casino is right across the parking lot.

The location is not in the middle of a busy area but you are right next to the on & off ramps to the interstate. Food choices are limited but there are plenty of options within a 5 minute drive. I preferred to be out of the busy areas but even if you don’t this hotel is well worth the small commute.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the detailed review of your experience! I believe I had a guest referred by you stay with us recently, and I hope her experience was just as exquisite. We would love for you to come back to delve into the hotel services even more and relay the details during your stay. Please have a safe and happy 2014 this year!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Amazing hotel. Everything is new. The rooms are huge and the sitting area very comfortable. Loads of TV channels, lovely bathroom with sparkling bath and great shower. Beds are extremely comfortable and the air conditioning efficient and quiet.
The staff at reception are so friendly and welcoming.
We stayed here for one night on our way from New Orleans to Dallas. I just wish it could have been longer.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Bossier City Comfort Suites an excellent hotel to stay at if you are in Bossier City, LA. How lovely to stay in an immaculate hotel with friendly, helpful staff, the staff was always friendly and was always prepared to help with every little thing, their professional and courteous attitude, expert knowledge, and patience in handling our needs were very important to our complete satisfaction. (Every staff member made eye contact and greeted us every time we passed.) Great staff makes the stay great...You will love this hotel.

The rooms were spacious, very comfortable, and clean and had everything you needed. The rooms are well maintained. Our room was clean, comfortable, quiet, and lots of amenities and everything worked perfect. Everyone here works very hard to keep this facility nice.

The breakfast is as good or better than you could go out and order. The parking area is well lit and very secure. The hotel is close to anything you will need (shopping, food, entertainment and such).

It will be obvious management has pride of ownership in this property with great attention to detail. So I would like to say thank you to Vee Patel (General Manager) and all of the staff. I will be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Vee_Patel205, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

We miss you! Please come back to Bossier City/Shreveport soon! We have new staff members you can stump with magic acts!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We just needed somewhere to sleep for one night. Noticed on previous reviews that it would be a good place to stay. We did call ahead and found out it had just opened in Jan 2013. Bed very comfortable. Great shower and hot water. We don't gamble but if you do then you are near Harrahs. I didn't see a pool. Breakfast was very good. Would stay here again. Excellant experience. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kim G
VeePatel318, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

We are elated you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Many guests have enjoyed the relaxation our bedrooms provide. Please visit us again, we are continuously raising the level of our guests' expectations at our new hotel! We would love to show you again how much we enjoy having you stay with us!

P.S. Bring your swimsuit for next time, we have a large heated indoor pool on the first floor! :)

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here twice now. Its a brand new hotel and very nice. Hurrahs casino across the parking lot and within 20 minutes of downtown Shreveport and close to food and a theater. This is officially the hotel I stay in when I want/need to visit Shreveport

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ckelly0712

We are ecstatic that we are your destination hotel when you come to the Shreveport/Bossier area. We would love to see you again and again (and again!) to show you how much we are improving the guests' experience with us. We work to strive on the details!

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with mu husband and son for our one year anniversary and it was great...will definitely be back!!! Rooms wherr clean, staff was nice. Only thing I wish was better is the breakfast. Not close to a whole bunch a traffic but close enough to area attractions!!!

• Stayed: July 2013