“Nice hotel”

Comfort Suites Bossier City
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is my first time staying at this hotel. My husband and I arrived on Wednesday July 16, 2014 and the rate was 89.99 plus taxes during the week and 105.99 plus taxes on the weekend. The free breakfast was good. They had real scrambled eggs, bacon with sliced sausages, yogurt, breads, cereals, juices, different levels of coffee and other items. I ate the eggs and bacon which wasn't laden down with salt and butter. The hotel lobby was clean and our room looked like it was just painted. I'm pretty picky so I didn't see any issues with our room. I loved the fact that they didn't have cloth furniture. The couch and foot stools were made from a plastic type material which was easy to keep clean. There were many lights around the room and a big enough desk space for working. The internet was free. The room had a single coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and plenty of condiments. The bathroom had an exhaust fan which was separate from the light which was nice if you didn't need to turn it on. They provided you with plenty of towels and supplies each day. The staff were very friendly. The a/c was very quiet and worked very well. I used the closet which was good size for my items and there was a large bench for my husbands luggage. The beds were very comfortable and the bedding was white and new. The parking lot was big.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Vee_Patel205, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for the detailed compliments about our hotel during your stay. I will let our owners know the positive feedback of the material used for the furnishings. I hope our future guests will review your posting and make an informed decision to stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This has to be one of the nicest Comfort Suites I have stayed in. I travel a great deal for work and stay in hotels on a weekly basis. The entire facility was well kept and clean. The staff and especially the Manager Vee Patel were very helpful, from accommodating to recommending local places. Great decor throughout and the hotel gave off more of a sense of being on vacation, rather than just another night in a hotel for work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eory D
VeePatel318, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you Mr. Eory D for the kind comments about our service and decor. We strive to make our guest service experience superior to any other hotel in the area. I appreciate you for showcasing your vehicle for a possible future shuttle for our hotel to transport our guests to the airport and downtown shopping/casino venues. We will see you again when you return to the Bossier City-Shreveport area!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel is a great value. Close to the interstate, and you can see Harrah's casino from the hotel. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Check in/out was no hassle. Morning breakfast was good. Definitely will recommend to others

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ggbusmgr

Thank you for the positive comments about your stay at our hotel. We do our best to offer amenities that we value most important at a a price that is reasonable for both the hotel and our guests. We hope to see your referred guests soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is the nicest Comfort Suites I have ever stayed at - up to date, clean, comfortable. But what put it over the top was the welcoming atmosphere created by the evening manager, very helpful and accommodating. The morning staff was great too, at the breakfast area and front desk.
I am shocked that some travel sites have this listed as two star, it is nicer than most of the 3 star places I have have stayed at in this area.
Even though it isn't near a lot of dining choices, I would rather stay here again and drive a bit for dinner - I look forward to staying here on my next trip to Shreveport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VeePatel318, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

We enjoy the honest comments from our guests and are very elated to hear about your positive experience during your stay in May. We hope for the area to bring more restaurants (a local Mexican restaurant chain is opening next door) so our guests may enjoy better dining options. We strive to become the most genuine and accomodating hotel in the area! We have begun an evening reception that is sponsored by the local restaurants to show you that our community does have dining options to offer! We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely friendly, the room was very nice, and reasonably priced. We paid the same for this room as we did at Super 8 in Leesville which didn't compare to comfort suites .................................................

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Vee_Patel205, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for coming into our doors and staying the night with us. We hope our prices and value for our hotel amenities remain consistent for our future guests! We hope you continue to have positive experience at other Choice Hotels properties for your future stays. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel I found by chance on the internet. Being only a year old, this hotel is going places. Searching for a hotel close to various casinos in Shreveport, I happened upon this hotel as it had much to offer but was a little off the "beaten" path. I was very pleased with both its location and all the amenities it had to offer, not to mention it is located just across the street from Louisiana Downs and Harrah's Casino and Hotel. We favor the casinos in Shreveport, and this hotel is only 8 miles away and very assessable to the freeway, and, we added another casino to our list with excellent personnel. The front desk was over the top with personality and the breakfast was better than other Comfort locations. The hotel room was spotless and much more updated inclusive of plenty of outlets for both electrical outlets and USB plug-ins. We will definitely be going back and this time, will not forget out bathing suits for a swim in the inside pool.

Room Tip: I will have to remember to ask for rooms away from families with children. There was some fussing a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are elated to know you had an extremely satisfying experience in our area of Bossier City/Shreveport. It is indeed off the beaten path of the hustle and bustle of downtown with plenty of fun to offer. We strive to be genuine and welcoming to all of our amazing guests that come into our doors. I will be sure to relay the positive feedback of the bedside outlets and power charge station in the room to Choice Hotels. We hope to see you next time so we may suggest some activities in the vicinity.

P.S. Don't forget your beach ball for the pool!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife, daughter and two grandchildren stayed at the Comfort Suites in Bossier City, Louisiana last weekend and we could not have been happier with our choice. The motel is very new and the staff was very friendly and attentive. The free breakfast was very nice with a good selection of breakfast items. The kids loved the indoor swimming pool and the rooms were large enough to give two playful children enough room to play and move around freely. Even though the motel was full there was plenty of parking spaces to accommodate the number of vehicles from all the guest. We will defiantly stay at Comfort Suites again.

Room Tip: This motel is located next to Louisiana Downs horse racing track and six miles from the Louisiana Bo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Vee_Patel205, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

We are very elated that you enjoyed your stay with us last weekend! I hope your grandchildren were not too exhausted after all the swimming and playing! Thank you for the kind comments about our staff and the hotel. Please come see us soon again!