“Chocolate Strawberries. . . yum!”

The Chocolate Crocodile
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Bossier City
Description: The Chocolate Crocodile specializes in selling the finest chocolate and caramel delicacies. Chocolate reminds us of all that is good about life!
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was here with my family last weekend... 6/7/14 and we stopped here. Everytime we come to Bossier City, we ALWAYS have to stop here. This place has the best chocolate, and the strawberries are big and good! The manager is extremely nice. If you're in the area-- definitely stop by!

2  Thank Krys90

Reviewed 1 June 2014

All sorts of delicious treats, both chocolate and non-chocolate. I really enjoyed the fudge. It is not cheap, but most small chocolate shops aren't.

1  Thank TxFireMedic
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

No trip to the Boardwalk is complete without a visit to the. Chocolate Crocodile.
I love their red candy apples!! Actually I love all their dipped apples, and they have the largest dipped strawberries.
Everything is made fresh and the staff is friendly.
It is well worth a visit!!!!

1  Thank Lolly58
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were wandering around the boardwalk in Bossier City looking for something to do. The boardwalk is a nice place to go. We found this little shop and walked in the smell was incredible.
It actually made my toes curl. This emporium of chocolate was fantastic, it has these huge candied green apple that they dip in so many different things. My son had one that was dipped in caramel first then had white oreo stuff and then the oreo cookies. I tried it and it actually tasted great the sweet and the sour of the apple tasted great. I enjoyed the chocolates and had a very good chocolate covered cashews. There were alot of things dipped in chocolate and all tasted great. Try this place if you enjoy awesome chocolate.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

So so chocolate, way too crowded, $10.00 for 6 pieces of chocolate, a bottled water, and a soda. Will not return. Staff was friendly, though.