“Love this Hotel Casino”

Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Everything is perfect at Margaritaville, the rooms are very nice and comfortable, everyone is very service friendly, I have yet to have a bad experience, the buffet is awesome with all u can eat crab legs , Primerib, everything like a Vegas style buffet, very good, I met the Casino Host Bryan Wooley he told me anything you need just let me know, I am here to make your experience great. I have to say he has not failed me. I called him for KC Sunshine tickets sold out, he got me in there. I asked him for Kenny Wayne Shephard tickets he will get me in again, not only that but when I contact him he very quickly responds back and has added extra offers other than just my request, it makes it hard to take my fun and gambling any where else in the area. The drinks are very good and The waitresses are very attentive on the floor. We have so much fun going here .since the hotel opened and will continue to go for quick get aways

Room Tip: Please tip your waitresses for your drink they work hard to keep one in your hand at all times.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MelissaP1999
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Aloha Love,

Guess What, we love you too. Thank you for your review of us on TripAdvisor. Comments and compliments to our culinary crew and every crew member on property are posted for recognition and we truly appreciate you recognizing their efforts.

Come back soon for more fun and relaxation!

There are newer reviews for Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at hotel great room a little pricey played casino great show at cafe .need to check out best part of stay . Comfortable room .My negative is dropped a lot of money and used players cards paid about 225.00 for a room and food played a lot on slots .not even any correspondence from casino for coupons for extra play to get you back. I have visited others here dropped a few hundred they mail you coupons right away .they have better pay outs too. Probably won't recommend

Room Tip: No breakfast offered
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Aloha Stay,

Thank you for your review of our property on TripAdvisor. I want you to know that more than likely you will see special offers come through since you have a players card. It takes a little time for our direct mail offers to reach new guests. So be sure to watch out for those opportunities that should be coming your way.

We appreciate your candid comments in our efforts to provide the Margaritaville experience to every guest, every time!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

On Mothers Day we decided that we are going gambling to Winstar Casino in Oklahoma but a little hesitate because of paying the casino to play and pay for our drinks as well. So instead went to Margaretville in Bossier City. This was only going to be a day trip and besides we had friends that were going too and could not stay the night. We had such a wonderful time. The dealers and their staff was absolutely the friendliest and so engaging with the players, which made playing that much better. I wasn't with out a drink the entire time there, that's how attentive the were. Of course tipping the dealer and the waitress should be a must. They really appreciate that. I cant imagine the people they deal with on a daily basis.

We had at least one not so nice player sitting at the table that was a little annoying and being so disrespectful to the dealer and the dealer was gracious and always kept his composer. I on the other hand didn't appreciate it, so I ask him to just leave if you are not having a good time. Everyone at the table agree with my comment and any he took a hint so he left. Yay!!

My husband and I knew we were really going to gamble which means that we took plenty of funds for this trip and it paid off..

The food at the Margaritaville Restaurant was ok, I will try something else next time. We had such a fabulous time that we actually came into the office first thing and booked a room for this coming weekend. We will never do a day trip again its to long of drive especially when you are tired.

Thank you Margaritaville for such a great time. See you soon!!

JC

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Aloha Fabulous!

We are so pleased you chose to spend your Mother's Day with us here at Margaritaville Resort Casino. But most importantly we are happy that you were pleased to spend it here with us as well and we are excited that you are coming back.

Thank you for your gracious compliments to our crew members and property. Please continue to let us know how we are doing.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Beautiful new hotel and casino is just what Shreveport/Bossier needed to boost its gaming scene. Free valet parking; beautiful beachy rooms with artwork from the collection of Jane and Jimmy Buffet; fridge in room with a few free snacks, sodas and water. The view of the Red River was really nice, too. Fun shows in the Five O'clock Somewhere restaurant, and live music on weekends. Nice casino with new games and average payouts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Aloha Great!

What a lovely review. It is very pleasing when our guests appreciate our efforts to make their stay fun and enjoyable. Please keep providing reviews and letting us know how we are doing.

Come back soon for more of the Margaritaville experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

On the good side, this hotel is very comfortable. The rooms are always clean on arrival and the snack is a nice amenity. The front desk staff is usually friendly and informative. Check in can be slow, but that's to be expected at a casino resort. Free valet parking is always a plus and the valet staff is friendly and reasonably prompt.
On the bad side, I've stayed here several times and had problems with internet connectivity every time. It can be either very slow or doesn't work at all - poses a bit of a problem since I'm traveling on business. Housekeeping is spotty if staying more than 1 night. Apparently, they put all their energy into new check-ins. I stayed two nights. Housekeeping didn't get around to my room until after 5 pm (this was during the week - can't imagine what happens on the weekends) and it appeared they weren't too concerned about doing a very good job.
The beds are very comfortable. If you are a light sleeper ask for a room at the end of the hall ...even though you'll be away from the elevator. Noisy guests can be heard in the hallways at any hour of the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debby S

Aloha Some!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor for Margaritaville Resort Casino. We want to apologize for the issue you had with the internet service, we are working to improve coverage throughout the hotel and hope when you return it is much better. When traveling on business this can pose a problem which, once again we apologize for any inconvenience you encountered.

Please return soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very nice, new hotel. Right next to the boardwalk, can walk. Valet parking was very slow...I would drop off the bags and park yourself.

Room was very nice. No bathtub, standing shower only. Had shampoo & conditioner inside the shower.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Aloha Nice!

Thank you for providing a review of your visit to Margaritaville Resort Casino. We are happy we provided you with a good experience and that you appreciated our crew member's attitudes and helpfulness.

Come back soon for more fun!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel was beautiful overall. The whole place was decorated beautifully from the lobby to the rooms with matching themes. We loved our view of the riverwaklk. We also went to see Boz Scaggs in concert & we were very pleased d with that. But beyond that all the staff were genuinely nice and caring in every interaction we had. Never stayed at such a genuinally nice place. This is where I'll stay anytime I'm in the area for sure.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Best:

Thank you for this stellar review of Margaritaville Resort Casino! We are very proud of your compliments to our crew members who provided such friendly and cordial service to you. We look forward to serving you again and hope it will be soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
Courtyard Shreveport-Bossier City/Louisiana Boardwalk
Hilton Shreveport
Hilton Shreveport
#1 of 37 in Shreveport

Been to Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City? Share your experiences!