“ReVisit to Margaritaville”

Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Rowlett, Texas
“ReVisit to Margaritaville”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We decided to take another trip to Margaritaville Bossier, and see what is and has happened, since our last visit. We were very pleasantly surprised. Employees made eye contact, greeted us. We had a very enjoyable lunch and dinner at Jimmy's Steak and Seafood House there. One of the best steaks i have had in a while. 5oclock Somewhere Bar was fun this time and just an amazing Cheese Burger in Paradise, Good job on this trip for sure and we had a ball there, always have fun, just never got the guest service right for us. All better on this visit, and we will be back soon. The hotel rooms were always and still are great! <"))>< Worth a visit!

Room Tip: Always try to get the King Beds, even if you have to schedule your visit around it!! The best sleep...
2 Thank Jim W
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Aloha Revisit!

Thank you for coming back to see us here in Paradise. We truly appreciate your compliments and thank you for expressing your appreciation for our continuing efforts to provide our guests with the Margaritaville Experience every time they visit.

We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you have even more fun on your next visit.

M. Floyd, Sales and Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (539)
Shreveport
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went to Margaritaville the beginning of June, it is now July and my credit card just got charged for the visit. I had talked to my bank many times and asked why the charge hadn't been deducted from my card, they stated that the establishment had 10 business days to take their money or I could dispute the charge. Margaritaville took 20 business days to process my card, I'm not going to dispute it because I did receive services at your establishment, but I think it is poor business practice and I'm very disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank KimberlyHoose
Aloha Will!

Thank you for visiting us here at Margaritaville. I do not know what the issue was with your charges, however that is not our normal business arrangement. Normally we process charges upon check out.

I want to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Alexandria, La
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Check in is 3:00pm. Great room, spacious, QUIET, clean, safe. Security checks your room key before you get on the elevator, great, it makes you feel a bit safer. Great job. Complimentary water, soda, and chips in your room.
WI-Fi could be a bit stronger (2-3 bars), but that is not why you are staying at a casino, get out on the floor and have some fun, eat some food, have a margarita.
Did I mention that check-in is 3:00pm, 1500 central time?
✴ Fins Up ✴

2 Thank Paul G
Aloha Great!

Thank you for your stellar review of our property. Technically our check in time is at 4:00 P.M. however if we have rooms available earlier the front desk will be happy to check you in.

Loved all your comments. Thank you for joining us here in Paradise for fun and relaxation.

Burleson, Texas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the first time this week and were very pleased with everything. The room was very nice and the bed was the best ever. I am planning on buying a mattress just like it through the Margaritaville Store online. Check in was prompt and no line at about 12:30 P.M. All employees we dealt with were wonderful, professional, and friendly. We ate at the Margaritaville Restaurant twice and the food was very good and we had a table with a river view which was nice. We brought our own pillows at the suggestions of other Trip Advisor reviews and were glad we did. While their pillows were nice they were just two large for our tastes. We had not been to Shreveport/Bossier for two years because of experiences with other casinos there and I'm glad we gave the town a second chance because of this hotel/casino.

Room Tip: Even numbered floors only have ice machines but it wasn't a problem to go 1 floor above or below...
Aloha First Time!

What a wonderful review. We want to thank you for your compliments and hope you will return soon for more fun and relaxation.

The Margaritaville Restaurant does provide a fun environment in which to dine with entertainment, good food and a youthful energy.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Our outstanding and amazing server "Tramika". Take any recommendations she may have. She most definitely knows what she is taking about. I had the El Diablo Burger. OUTSTANDING. If was juicy and full of flavor. I can't wait to return just for the service and the food

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank obs620
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Aloha Booze!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful review of Margaritaville Resort Casino on TripAdvisor. It is our goal to provide the Margaritaville experience to EVERY GUEST, EVERY TIME and apparently you had a really relaxing and fun time here in Paradise.

Come back soon for more fun and relaxation!

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I have stayed here twice now, played at several times before that. We live aways away so usually go to the Oklahoma casinos. This hotel room is the most comfy of any we go to on a regular basis. I didn't want maid service the next day so just went and asked for the next day towels and coffee and it worked fine. I saw a review where it said housekeeping called to ask them if they needed anything and a bellman offered more bottled water and ice. They must be high rollers because we never got that kind of service. I actually asked for another pretzel the first time we stayed in March and they told me no, just check in only. Same with the soda and water so they are lucky they were offered more since I was told no. I agree with those who say it's inconvenient to have to go to other floors for ice. Every hotel we go to has them on every floor near the elevator. This one is even floors only and way down the hall so I had to go to another floor, down the hall, and then back up again. The icebuckets are tiny so no fun on arthritic knees like mine. I also wish they had tubs for the same reason. Hard to stand in the shower all that time for an almost crippled person but their accessible rooms were all taken when I checked in. I would like to see a place in the shower to put a razor at least. Their shampoo etc is in bottles attached in the shower which is fine but no place to put your own if you don't like theirs like I don't. Nowhere for even a wash cloth. Their beds are the most comfy of anywhere, excellent air conditioning, terrific ceiling fan and best tv and picture and channels of the other casino hotels. When taking a break or going to the room for the night, it was so pleasant to have comfy pillows to lean on, shows to watch and views out the window. I wanted to come back for July again but didn't get any offer at all this time which surprised me being I got one last month. The check in lines are long and slow moving so try to get their at an off time for faster service. I tried calling the front desk several times to talk about check out options and noone ever answered the phone at all so i finally had to just go down there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank diane l
Aloha Excellent!

Hooray! Thank you for your very complimentary review of Margaritaville Resort Casino on TripAdvisor. We love it when a guest has a good time here with us in Paradise and look forward to your return soon.

Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed at Margaritaville Resort and Casino for a weekend get away and had a wonderful experience. Staff were very pleasant and eager to assist with anything needed to enjoy my stay. The room s=was spacious, very clean and house keeping staff even called our room once we checked in to see if there was any thing that we needed that was not already in the room. The Bell Men were so polite and offered to get us more bottled water and Ice. Room had a wonderful bed and terrific air conditioning...I have NO complaints about my experience at all...WILL BE BACK!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the River.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gin1950
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Wonderful!

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your very good comments. Our crew members are proud to provide fun service to our guests and are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Have a wonderful day and come back to see us again soon!

Very truly yours,
Boomtown Hotel Casino
#15 of 35 in Bossier City
Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport

Been to Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City? Share your experiences!