“Great food!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #67 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 November 2015

Great selection of food, as always. Server was friendly and efficient. Price was good. The Prime Rib special was very good, with very little waste. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

It has been a while since the last time I have been to outback and the last few times were kinda iffy but this time was worse than the others al together. We had the grand kids with us and they gave them the little books most place gives kids to keep them occupied but didn't give them anything to write with, After complaining about that a couple times the manager said he had sent someone out to get some. We did get some. They no longer offer the OutBack special and what you would think would be the same on the Special cut section really wasn't the same. I have never had to cut around fat on their steaks before and this had a lot of it.. It was not cooked any thing close to what I ordered and looked like they threw it on high heat for a couple of minutes and cooked 1/16 inch on the outside and left the rest raw. My wife had the all you can eat shrimp and it was like they were tring to see if they were slow enough between rounds she would just forget it and go home.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

About like you'd expect at Outback Steakhouse. Mediocre food, decent service, slightly overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I love to eat at Outback! My preference is the grilled shrimp and steak! Sometimes the shrimp is a little too spicy but I manage to get through it!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Average meal at this Outback. My steak was cold in the middle. Mashed potatoes lukewarm but we waited so long for our food I was hungry and ate them. Wife's shrimp was good. Our waitress was kind of weird, like she would just stand there and look at us. I'm hoping she was just new and didn't understand how to wait on a table.