“Again, another closed unit.”
Review of CiCi's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2012

CiCi's finally closed their doors at this location in the Airline corridor. Mr. Gatti's across the street rules the pizza buffet crowd here and this CiCi's unit had really fallen into a state of disrepair. I guess they stopped the bleeding by closing. I hear that a new Sushi place will be opening soon at this location.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

The service was okay, but the restaurant tables stayed dirty the whole time we were there. There was a girl in there screaming about having lost her car keys and the employees were more concerned with looking for her keys than they were with catering to the customers that were still eating. They actually parked the trash can right next to me while I was eating and left it there while they looked for her keys for about 10-15 minutes. I don't enjoy having a trash can next to my head while I eat. Also the selection at this Cici's wasn't very good.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We tried the buffet which looked appealing, but was average tasting. Meh.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

the selection is limited, and don't expect the pizza taste like the one at dominos or other pizza place. But for kids is ok.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Shut down....Their Shreveport location is good, but the Bossier one could not keep up with the quality coming from Mr. Gatti's across the street