“Good Italian food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
NC
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Ate here tonight on a business trip. If you come to the area often this restaurant should be on your list. Good food, pleasant ambiance and a knowledgable staff. Our waiter was professional and always there when needed. I had the zucchini fritte for an appetizer and the marinara was fantastic. Entree was the scampi lemone. Fresh, tasty but the lemone was a little on the salty side. Don't miss this place when you travel to the Shreveport area

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank bnel

Waterloo, Belgium
“Coming Home to Italy”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Unexpectedly we ended up in Bossier. Coming from Europe and traveling the USA for may Months every year we generally accept USA food for what it is. What a delight to find this restaurant. The food was delicious, light and of excellent taste. EVERYTHING was excellent and the fish dishes were superb. Great wines at reasonable prices (try the Italian ones). and even a chilled Grappa to end this feast. We travel through Italy many times each year and this is what you expect. The hotel we stayed in was the Comfort Inn and the restaurant is within walking distance. The hotel was great as well.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank thedutch00
LAFAYETTE
“Santoreggia”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

A classic Italian restaurant. I occasionally travel to Shreveport/Bossier for business and when I do, L'italiano is a restaurant that is at the top of my list. The food is consistently good, and they have a great selection of wines. On this trip my wife and I were celebrating the anniversary of the night we met. We were in Bossier, staying at the Horseshoe Casino, so it was a very short drive to the restaurant, but I would have driven across town, if necessary. It was her first visit to the restaurant and she enjoyed the food, the wine and the atmosphere. Since I am usually eating there when I am conducting business, the prices are not a concern, but this night I had to pay and their prices are a bit steep. If you are looking for common, cheap Italian food go to Olive Garden, if you want a romantic spot with great Italian cuisine go to L'italiano.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Imaspacecowboy
Bossier City, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quiet and Great Food”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The veal is awesome. The atmosphere is casual and writing on the walls is the signature thing to do.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Terry550
Perdido Key, Florida
“Italian food, great restaurant”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Great restaurant, good italian food, since I read the reviews I know not all Italian food is from the same regions in Italy. Just like the saying that American food is the same all over. Waiter took time to tell about the menu specials and give the dish description in depth. I had the mahi mahi with lumb crabmeat with blackberry sauce and it was heavenly. I have also been here with a large group and had a great experience also. Good wine selections also.

• Visited April 2013