“Never Never stay would not bring kids here are stay without kids”

and 1 more site!
Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City
Ranked #31 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 14 July 2014

NEVER NEVER STAY HERE NEVER WITH KIDS >>>First we get there and its hot in the lobby .. then we get the room and it was not even ready so went back up front and all so there are no maps to get around hotel its crazy. So they give us new room and we get in there and it was ok till ya take off your shoes and the floor was all wet causes of the AC .. So we try for 3rd room and we have a 1 year old with us so when i go up to see room the AC was falling apart so i get manger and show him and right when i torched it it feel off and all he did was put bk on and i asked him if we could get money back after three rooms and he said yes so went to do that after they charged my card twice and i had to call the bank to talk to him to give money bk right then .. Then the next day they was trying to take more money out my bank NEVER NEVER NEVER stay here

Room Tip: don't stay
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Rodeway Inn S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. First of all I am sorry for the problems that you had while you were here. I got with our maintenance department and we replaced the AC unit in the two rooms that you had. As to the credit card there is always a charge hold placed on a card at check-in. this is a hold only. you are actually charged at the time of checkout. It can take up to four business days to fall off depending on your band or credit card institution. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time that you are in this area

There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My fiancee has to stay here for work purposes we come to visit for the summer months. There are roaches crawling up the walls and in your rooms. They are supposed to have a continental breakfast every morning but half the time the worker is late. The "breakfast" is reheated biscuits and old gravy. The pool is nice but it's not kept up. You can actually smell Marijuana in the halls frequently which in my case with kids is not good. Front desk never has anything you might need after housekeeping leaves so don't run out of toilet paper. And two weeks ago when we were here in the back parking lot where we took our dog out we found used needles that stayed there on the ground for five days.The people well most of them are very friendly for the most part especially the maintenance worker's. You have close access to the interstate and many food places. Location is not that bad. A lot of things that should work don't. Honestly not worth the money you spend.Hope you also enjoy bathing with the roaches they seem to love the shower.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our Rodeway Inn and Suites in Bossier City. I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations while you were here. I contacted our pest controll company and showed them your comments I am holding them responsible for not getting rid of these pests. We try to make sure thses typs of things do not happen. We have increased the quality and the food types for our continental breakfast. We are patroled by the police department on a regular basis but as all hotels it is hard to keep people off the property that you do not want. I do hope that the next time that you are in this area you will give us another chance to prove ourselves.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Funny gramps from chattanooga IS THE new manager. I find this a very strange and self serving review. I was there in may and informed of this by him personally the one minute I saw him. He is unkepmt and has hygiene issues. While the hotel was slightly improved only a very few are seen working and not talking or listening to headphones. I was fortunate to get a good housekeeper or room would have been unacceptable

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank louisianagirl7

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our Rodeway Inn in Bossier City. I would like to say that I did write a review about this property as I came here to interview for the manager's position. I now am the manager in saying that we hope to improve the property and I hope that the next time that you are in this area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Came on a business trip. Room was clean. Has large outdoor pool. Hotel needs renovation but the new manager is working to improve it. The front desk staff was very friendly. Close to I-20 and a lot of restaurants close by.

Room Tip: Not bad for the price close to shopping and restaurants
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know who we are doing. Your comments are important to us in helping us to determine how to improve our product. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Let me just start by saying I wasn't surprised how bad this hotel was being that I was with a wedding party and only spent 30 dollars on the room. That being said, It was definitely an experience. The lighting in the hallways looked like something out of a horror film and made my girlfriend feel uncomfortable walking down them by herself. The room was dingy, outdated and reeked of cigarette smoke. I stepped in the shower and everything I touched had a slimy feel to it. When I walked out of the shower, I reluctantly stepped on the bare carpet strip that had been removed and not replaced. One of the rusty carpet tacks broke skin on my feet and made me bleed. I hadn't had a tetanus shot in 6 years so I was obviously worried. This experience was nothing short of a nightmare. But, if you're too cheap to spend 20 dollars more on a less disgusting hotel, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brandon K

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us . I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations as to the cleanliness of your room. I spoke with our housekeeping and maintenance departments to make sure this does not happen again. I do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

My first impression of this property was positive. Its lobby has a high vaulted ceiling and it has a spacious and airy floor plan. My impression changed when entering the room. It is grubby, not necessarily in a "housekeeping doesn't work" way but in a ground in "we haven't invested in new bath fixtures since 1972" way. The thread-bare towels are stained as are the sheets. We travel five months out of the year and have a fairly high tolerance for bare-bones budget properties but they should, at a minimum, be clean. We encountered bugs. Another annoyance is the internet. It interrupts the signal at various intervals and asks you to watch a commercial to keep using the wifi. When I pay for a hotel that advertises free wifi I do not like having to watch commercials to use it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. We are an older property and we have planned to change out the tub and other furnishings in our rooms. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the futurs

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Room was nasty, rusty, and gross. Nothing looked clean. No towels were provided even after they were requested. Being New Year's Eve and us getting in the room at 2 am, I didn't expect them to bring towels and I didn't even ask for them. But at 11 am the next morning, there should have been someone in the hotel to bring the towels so I could at least wash my face before I left. The tub was too dirty to want to get in. The upholstered chairs were dirty and stained. The mattresses were dirty and ragged with springs poking us while we tried to sleep. The building looked acceptable from the outside and you can tell that at one time this was a nice hotel but it has been left to ruin. I travel often for business and pleasure and often stay in Choice Hotel properties and expected to enjoy a decent room. This hotel is due an inspection from Choice hotels. I trusted it to be habitable because it is a choice hotel. Even though I used my points for this stay, I did not get my moneys worth. I hope to never have an experience like this again.

Room Tip: There is a nice Comfort Inn one exit away.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rodeway Inn S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our Rodeway Inn and Suites. I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectation. We are an older property and we are in the process of doing renovations in the public areas as well as the rooms. I would like to invite you to stay with us again the next time that you are in this area.