“WORST HOTEL & THEIVES”

and 1 more site!
Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City
Ranked #31 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 16 January 2011

To all Africa Americans please do not stay at ANY of these hotel. i rented a ball roome to give my daught a sweet sixteen. it was a very nice party, until someof the people who stayed at this hotel came & crash my daughter party. The Manger Jeff [-] came & kick us out using racial slurs. I could not believe this was happening in 2000. This was a very classy party. We spent over $4000.00 plus bought her a car. I think they was not use to seeing black people do this sort of stuff. Jeff Rogers told us to get out & come get all our stuff the next morning. When we got there the next morning & everything was gone. This story will not end here, but please dont not stay or book party rooms here.

Stayed: January 2011
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I regret that you had a problem with your stay. I will address the problems with the staff to make things better. We are here to please our guests and would have bent over backwards to make sure your stay was a great one. If you need to talk to me the GM, please call me at 318.747.2400 or email me at rodewayinnbossier@live.com c/o Harold Daniels, GM Rodeway Hotel & Suites…..

There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City

Reviewed 16 November 2010

I would like to say that my stay at this facility was very pleasureable. The front desk staff was vey nice and the especially the Housekeeping staff was vey nice and was at any requests that were needed. I will and have recommended this hotel to numerous friends and fanily that if they travel to that area to pleasee stop at your facility and the have numerous accomadatiions there and of couse i will stay again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2012

Dear Great Experience:

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone.

Harold Daniels, GM

Reviewed 28 July 2010

There were bed bugs in the bed underneath my 6 week old babys head!!!!! I have pictures of them by the way!!!!!I was furious and still am!!!!! The lady at the front desk simply told me that she was "sorry". What the he**?!? Are they serious? Then my mother called the front desk twice the lady told her she could not give her corporates number...which is crap!! She left her number for a manager and of course the managers have NOT called back. She called the next day and spoke with Thomas she gave him her number again and he told her "you know that theres a 50/50 chance that somebody will not call you back." What in the world? These people dont give a crap about the people that stay there. It is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in and the people that work there are extremely rude and dont do anything to help anyone!!!! These people and this place is ridiculous!!! I will never stay here again and Im trying to tell everyone I know not to EVER stay here!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 May 2010

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The room had a very bad odor in it, the bed was broken, the wall had a hole in it, the carpet looked like someone had changed their oil on it, huge stain on the ceiling from a leaky roof, and there was so much hair in the shower drain that the water would not drain out. I asked for another towel and the maid told me that they had not washed towels yet so they probably didnt have any clean ones. As a police officer, i am familiar with the smell of crack cocaine, and this room smelled like someone had been smoking crack in there for days. I would sleep in my truck before I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Harold Daniels, GM

Reviewed 12 May 2010

We arrived here after a long drive from Mobile Alabama after getting off a cruise. Nice looking outside. There is a redneck bar with a $5 cover charge to the right of the door. Nothing unusual about the lobby. We checked in and it was suggested we park near door number 5 to go up the stairs to get to our room. The stairs are nowhere near this door...in fact we had to walk halfway down the dark and gloomy hallway to get to the stairs and almost the same distance back from those stairs to get to our room. We got a nice big room with a microwave/fridge and king size bed. Apparently freshly painted as the baseboards were all missing. Comfortable bed and nice tv. Desk ok. Not sure why we weren't comfortable...perhaps the broken auxiliary door lock, perhaps the shady people standing around in the hall. Who knows. Like someone else noted, I felt safer leaving my passports and nice amount of cash in the trunk of my car rather than anywhere in the room, even the safe, though I suspected a bunch of drunk rednecks from the bar would probably be loitering around the car at 2 in the morning. We drove to our favorite casino for a while and returned, parking in a well lighted area in front; wasn't about to park near "door number 5". Someone from the front desk called after 10pm asking if I had the plunger...apparently they lent it out to someone and could not find it. Snooping into the breakfast area the next morning to see what they had, I was told I needed to get a ticket from the front desk for my "free breakfast". The ticket said I was entitled to $1.75 off a breakfast item. Not my idea of a "free continental breakfast". "Breakfast" was a muffin, coffee and juice. The guy there was nice enough and finally got a few more muffins later, but I'm trying to lose weight anyway, so I settled for that. No problems upon checkout and the car was undamaged. Whew, lucked out again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wichitadave

Reviewed 5 May 2010

Lobby area was not bad. I asked to see a room before checking inand was shown one that looked decent. I had no choice but to stay at this hotel as all the other ones were sold out. The room I ended up with for 3 days was not the best. Carpet in poor shape, tables and chairs were dirty. The beds had flat pillows, no blanket, the bedspread on one bed had burn marks on it and looked dirty, you could smell cigarette smoke coming from "non-smoking" rooms, bathroom faucet had caked-on dirt on it, oh and the phone...dirt in the crevices and handle...looked like it had not been cleaned this year. I was told the rate with my discount would be $61 per night, but with taxes it came to $70, which to me was overpriced for a room of this poor quality. I have done a lot of traveling and stayed in a lot of places, and this rates as one of the worst, if not the worst, hotel I have slept in.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 April 2010

The whole hotel reeks, it may be non-smoking now, but the place still stinks of smoke. The carpet in our room was sort of sticky and stained, didn't want to walk in bare feet on it. There was an in-room safe, but we felt more confident locking our valuables in the trunk of the car. The extra security claw latch was busted off, the same in my dad's room. My cousin and his wife had no hot water the morning we were leaving to attend our grandmother's memorial service. The front desk staff was very nice. Free wi-fi available. The gym is one treadmill, one elliptical and one stationary bike. It is right on the main hallway, so everyone walking by can see you working out. I have no problem staying in budget/older hotels if they are clean and safe, but I didn't feel good staying here. There are several other budget hotels in the same area that are better. And make no mistake, there is not a casino at this establishment, you have to drive for any gaming.

You can do better.