“Great aaa rate”

Days Inn Bossier City
Ranked #27 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I was in town for work and got a great room rate through AAA . Clean room small pillows and the bed was firm and comfortable. AC was a little noise for my taste. I turned it off about 2 am and the room was comfy till I awoke. Nice Breakfast area, good coffee and plenty of high sugary items plus some fruit to choose from. I will be back! Worth a try. This is not a Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Nice size pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
mike b, General Manager at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. This is very helpful for other travelers coming to Bossier City. We strive to offer clean and comfortable rooms with a great value. We are galed you enjoyed our DayBreak Breakfast. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

The location was good, the room was clean, but was seriously disappointed that the pool was locked at 9pm when it Clearly says open till 10pm(& as of 9:30am the gate to the pool was still locked), & then went to the front office the next morning an they had done shut down breakfast at 9 am (on the dot) who does that!

• Stayed: May 2012

We apprecaite your comments about your stay at our hotel. We are sorry that we did not better communicate our pool and breakfast hours to you. We will use this in our training sessions. Our pool closes at 9pm on weekdays and 10pm on weekends. Our breakfast hours are 6a-9a weekdays and 6a-10a on weekends. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

My husband & I are truck drivers, & we broke down in Shreveport. I went onto this sight to find a decent hotel to stay in and found nothing but alot of average or lower reviews of local hotels. The shop where our truck was recommended here, and said they take all the drivers here that are broken down. We reluctantly decided to stay here due to the price, and other reviews were worse. Needless to say, we were beyond surprized when we checked in to find a spotless lobby, clean grounds, and very clean room. We were here a total of 3 days, and the staff was always friendly, always ready to help in any way, and the place was also quiet. The rooms are normal-nothing fancy, but not torn up or trashed out, or broken furniture. To me it isn't over priced at all comparing to prices at the casino hotels that are a short distance away, or other hotels that DID look exactly like some of the reviews on here. Do NOT confuse this with the Days Inn near the airport. That is a totally different one that is NOT a good one to stay at. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. They have a continental breakfast, and have fridges & microwaves in the rooms. Glad we stayed here!! Do yourself a favor if staying here. Check out the other hotels then come to this one. Same price--MUCH BETTER PLACE!!!

Room Tip: Look at the rooms before paying. That will save you problems later on.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
RDOSWIP, Regional Director of Sales at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for staying at The Days Inn Bossier City and taking the time to write this review. We are glad that you and your husband enjoyed being at the hotel for 3 days. Sorry it was because your truck was broken down. We hope on your next trip through our area you will chose to stay at The Days Inn Bossier City again. Best Regards, Cindy Addison

Reviewed 18 March 2012

The hotel itself needs an update badly. Upon checking in, the staff did try and get me close to the group I was with; however, the first room's door was wide open. I had to drive back to the office and request another room. They wanted to send maintenance to check it out and then asked me if it was clean. I told them I didn't even walk in and I had to be the one to ask for a different room which the staff did. The room was clean but the floor and comforter made the room look dingy. I just removed the comforter from the bed. The room, furniture and etc. was very outdated. The bed and pillows were not comfortable. If you are a female staying by yourself, be miindful since the rooms have outside access. The door looked a llittle insecure and I could see the outside light coming in. All in all, there are several other hotels in the area that you should check out first. I would also like to add that the staff was courteous.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for writing this review of our hotel. We are sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We take all reviews seriously as a way to improve our serve and product. We do hope that on your next visit to Bossier City you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Thank you again, Cindy Addison

Reviewed 25 February 2012

The beds are comfortable ,the pillows are good ,good linens ,1 cup coffee pots ,blow dryers,frig microwaves,did not have a problem with this one except no king size beds for corporate lodging customers. good hi speed internet.the breakfast was good also.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank traveler-pair
RDOSWIP, Regional Director of Sales at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you on your next trip to our area. Best Regards, Cindy Addison

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed in the Days Inn Bossier City when I visited the casinos on a poker weekend. I was concerned that there might be problems with the motel because it was very reasonably priced, but I was pleasantly surprised. The motel is conveniently located for the Horseshoe and Eldorado Casinos where I played poker. It was nice not having to get on the Interstate to travel from the motel to either casino although the motel is close to the Interstate. Looking at a map, it appears to me that there are other casinos that can be reached from this motel without getting on the Interstate. The area around the motel is commercial, clean, and in good repair which gives one a good feeling about safety. There are nearby fast food restaurants especially Subway which I visited every day. The room was clean and large. The continental breakfast was somewhat lacking. The staff were very nice and helpful. I will certainly stay there again on my next poker trip.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
RDOSWIP, Regional Director of Sales at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel and surrounding area. We are pleased that you had such a good time and enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit at The Days Inn Bossier City. Best Regards, Cindy Addison

Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and I spent a couple of days at the Bossier Days Inn on 12/2/2011 thru 12/4 2011 and when we arrived home a few days later she noticed her camera wasn't in our possesion. We contacted the hotel manager and she was very helpful on our situation. They located the item in question and contacted my wife and placed it in a secure location for the time being. The next day we drove back to the hotel and handed the item to us, which was very kind of them to do that. I noticed at the motel there is a sign indicating not responsible for items left in rooms, but they were kind enough to lock it in a secure room and returned in to us,Now they didn't have to do that, but they did. The item in question is very expensive, I want to conmend your employees for their honesty!!! God Bless them and keep up the good work!

Room Tip: If you will be doing a lot of shopping in the Bossier city area, the malls and restaraunts are not f...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our hotel and area. Our employees pride themselves on Customer Service. We are pleased to see how they handled this situation. Again thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to our area. Best Regards, Cindy Addison