“I did not feel secure at the Shreveport location at all. I...”

Days Inn Bossier City
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 17 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay here, the staff was courteous and friendly. The only issue I had was being on the back side of the hotel with very few people. Being a mom and her daughter it would have been nicer being closer to other people. Housekeeping was professional when we had to leave before we received our daily necessities, they would lay it on the chair. We stayed 11 days and I enjoyed every one of them. The only thing I recommend is book a head of time, the price is double when just walking in.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay and of course for you business. I will share your comments with our team as constructive feedback. We hope to see you again and please ask for a room on the same side of the building as the lobby so that you can be more comfortable.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tammy B, Trip Advisor at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Reviewed 1 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Reviewed 24 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I decide to stay and the air conditioner wasn't plugged in. The plug didnt look normal and I was scare to plug the air conditioner. I receive rude customer service as I was about to check out. The bathroom was nasty.

• Stayed: April 2013
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. Guest feedback is very important in our efforts to improve our offering. I am sorry to hear of the condition of your room, I will make certain that our management team is aware of what you found. Thank you for your business and for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I came in town to visit my family and stayed at the Days Inn in Bossier City. The male desk clerk, Dee, that checked me in seemed very cold, and had an attitude. His demeanor was less than professional as he seemed to be more interested in chit chatting with his female co-workers than paying attention to customers. However, the other desk clerk, Ms. Margaret was very helpful, polite and friendly when i checked out the next day. She was very professional and helpful although I would definitely not say the same of other employees. The room was dated but clean. The beds were somewhat comfortable for the price. I would stay again but would suggest friendlier, more professional staff.

• Stayed: March 2013
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay. Guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your taking the time to do so.

My apologies for the less than hospitable treatment by some members of our staff, I will share this review with the team so that we may improve our guest experience for all.

Again thank you, not just for your comments but also for your business we hope to see you again soon!