“Would definitely stay here again!”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

While the location is a little tricky to get to, the hotel is very nice. I had several questions and the front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Even though my room was close to the elevator it was clean and quiet. I was attending a conference and the meeting rooms were excellent, the meals served promptly, and the wait staff professional.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
We are glad you enjoyed the hotel while traveling for your conference. As a frequent traveler, I understand the anxiety of being assigned a room near an elevator. It is good to know you found the room quiet and you were not disturbed.

I have passed along your compliments to our front desk staff, culinary and banquet staff. Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Excellent NEW hotel. Feels like an expensive hotel but a great value! Very nice rooms with comfortable beds. Beautiful lobby area for visiting & watching tv with others. Free airport shuttle, close to casinos (and shuttle will take you to/from). Staff were wonderful and helpful -- they even called us by name when they saw us. Would DEFINITELY choose this hotel again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for all the great compliments! We are thrilled that you selected our hotel and are honored to receive your recommendation. Please come stay with us again the next time you are in the Bossier City/Shreveport area.
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is a new property and we very well done. The decor is wonderful and the layout is excellent. The things that are important to me rate a 9.8. Shower is great, bathroom is well designed, room is "roomy" (pun intended), bed is very comfortable, nice chair and LOTS of power outlets. The only down side is the pillows are a little firm. A higher end feather pillow would be nice, or anyway that's what I like.

As for the staff, excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
We appreciate you taking time to write a review. Your description includes many important room features that are important to travelers.

Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have feather pillows available. You can request them at check-in or by calling the front desk. I am glad you mentioned it.

Thanks again for your kind review. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Bossier City, United States
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Please make sure to check your sheets/comforter upon getting your room. When I went to my room after check-in, I noticed my head board had palm prints all over it and and the fitted sheet had large, brown stains on it. Needless to say I did not sleep in the bed nor did I feel comfortable sleeping in it after I finally got the clean sheets that should have been on the bed from the start. A first impression is a lasting impression and I will not ever go back.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that our goal is to provide the best possible experience for each guest every time. I am disappointed to hear was not the case with your stay.

My records show that our guest service agents resolved your complaint while you were on property. I hope the resolution made up for any inconvenience you experienced.
Houston, TX, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Totally enjoyed everything about Hilton Motel weekend stay. When we return to Shreveport, it's the only place we'll stay in the future: it's centrally located, within a couple of minutes of many great dining spots and the casinos. The staff is wonderful at both the "Garden" and the "Suites" side.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are still in the process of getting the word out of our new hotel and your description will certainly help others who are selecting a hotel. We hope you have the chance to visit again soon and truly appreciate your business!
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Only stayed 1 night, but we were pleasantly surprised. This hotel is very clean, the bed and pillows were very comfortable, and check in and out was fast and simple. I used the gym and it was sufficient for a hotel gym. Located right off of the highway, it was very convenient to everything in Shreveport. We would definitely stay at this hotel again. One thing did confuse me though - they promote CTO breakfast (cook to order), however it's set up as a buffet, serve yourself for $11. After a lot of thought, I still don't know how their breakfast is considered cook to order. Just doesn't make sense to me.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent stay. I am glad to hear our hotel met your expectations! Also, I wanted to clarify the cook-to-order breakfast. Our chef prepare cook-to-order breakfast for guests daily including items such as omelettes, waffles, pancakes, egg dishes and more. It is available daily at a cost of $10.95 plus tax. The serve yourself items are set up as a courtesy for guests on the go.

We look forward to having you stay with us again and appreciate your kind review.
Denison, Texas, United States
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The made to order breakfast was great and reasonably priced. The waitresses were exceptional. The entire staff makes you feel right at home. The internet was fast and had no connection problems. Hotel is off the main road so very quiet. Lots of good restaurants and convenient to shopping like travelers need. Very quiet room. I'd stay here again when in the area. Was conveniently location for my business needs and close enough Shreveport as well. Just cant say enough about the breakfast staff. My omelette was just what I ordered and cooked perfectly.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your business and for your nice review. I posted a copy in the Garden Grille kitchen so the entire breakfast service team receives your positive feedback.

Also, we are glad to hear the internet speed and connection met expectations. Our owners, who are frequent business travelers, considered technology a high priority when building the hotels.

We appreciate your business and hope we can serve you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
#8 of 35 in Bossier City
Hilton Shreveport
Hilton Shreveport
#2 of 37 in Shreveport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City? Share your experiences!