“Beautiful place, beautiful people”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed three nights at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is a beautiful, non-smoking and non-pet hotel which is what I prefer. I arrived after having had no sleep the night before and driving about 7 hours before I got to the hotel. Margarita at the front desk was divine. Southern hospitality at its best. I can't remember the name of the wonderful gentleman who, seeing my energy depleted state, loaded all of my luggage (and it was a lot) onto a cart and delivered it to my room. I had not eaten for hours, and the staff saw to it that I received a special of the day plate and delivered it to my room for me. The room was quiet, well-appointed and spacious. The housekeeping was excellent. They also have a van available to transport guests to the local casinos and hot spots, but as I was there visiting family, I did not use this service. I was given extra towel, fresh coffee was made in the lobby for me at night, and they serve lemonade free all day in addition to coffee. And the price? Well, let's just say that two nights after I left I stayed in a dump for $50 more than I paid for the Hilton Garden Inn. There is a lot of parking and food service almost throughout the day (except 1-4?). I will definitely go back there on my return trip. Thanks to the cook who served up great food on my first day and to the server who helped get it up to my room. It was my first time ever eating chicken fried steak and it was delicious. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It is top-notch, down home hospitality in an elegant and service oriented setting. One of my top ten, for sure. Stay here and you won't regret it. Enjoy the pool and the food; take it all in and savor it, as it is the exception to hotels in my opinion. A+, AAA, Exquisite!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor overlooking the other smaller building roofs......I know it sounds odd, but t...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

First, thank you very much for selecting our hotel for your recent stay. We are glad that you were pleased with your visit and greatly appreciate your kind remarks about the service received from our staff. Making our guests stay exceptional is our goal. It is very nice to hear that you had such positive interaction with many of our team members.

The best part is that you intend to return. We look forward to serving you again!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here overnight for a weekend getaway. We were within a minute or two to the boardwalk and casinos and received excellent hospitality by the staff. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. We will definitely stay here and recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at our hotel. It was nice to hear that you and your husband had an enjoyable weekend stay and that you were pleasantly surprised with the location, service and amenities. Also, your recommendation to friends and family means a lot to us! Thank you.

We would be honored to have you return as our guests again in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Nice hotel with a comfortable feel. Free shuttle service to casinos was a definite plus; I think it runs until 2am. Despite there being a high school reunion (or some large get together), the hotel was quiet and did not seem crowded.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thanks for staying with us this weekend! We are glad you were able to use the shuttle service and hope you had a great visit to our area.

Also, we appreicate the nice comments about our hotel and hope you can stay with us again in the future. Thanks for your business!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was an awesome hotel experience. I was very satisfied with all of the amenities and cleanliness of the hotel. The quality was second to none. Just would have like a complementary breakfast. But other then that it was awesome!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for trying our hotel and for your very kind review. We are so pleased that we met your expectations.

Also, thanks for your comment regarding breakfast. It gives me a chance to explain our pricing so future guests will understand their options. We do not build the cost of breakfast into our rates. That way, if you don't eat onsite, you don't pay for it. If you know that you will eat at our restaurant, we do offer a bed and breakfast package that provides breakfast daily at a minimal additional fee.

Again, we appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Friendly, comfortable, and convenient hotel. Rooms are clean and spacious. Location is right off the interstate, and everything you need is within five miles, and a shuttle will take you where you want to go. Loved my stay and you will too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for staying with us and for your fabulous review! We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for your recommendation.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

While the location is a little tricky to get to, the hotel is very nice. I had several questions and the front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Even though my room was close to the elevator it was clean and quiet. I was attending a conference and the meeting rooms were excellent, the meals served promptly, and the wait staff professional.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

We are glad you enjoyed the hotel while traveling for your conference. As a frequent traveler, I understand the anxiety of being assigned a room near an elevator. It is good to know you found the room quiet and you were not disturbed.

I have passed along your compliments to our front desk staff, culinary and banquet staff. Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Excellent NEW hotel. Feels like an expensive hotel but a great value! Very nice rooms with comfortable beds. Beautiful lobby area for visiting & watching tv with others. Free airport shuttle, close to casinos (and shuttle will take you to/from). Staff were wonderful and helpful -- they even called us by name when they saw us. Would DEFINITELY choose this hotel again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for all the great compliments! We are thrilled that you selected our hotel and are honored to receive your recommendation. Please come stay with us again the next time you are in the Bossier City/Shreveport area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City
Hilton Shreveport
Hilton Shreveport
#2 of 37 in Shreveport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City? Share your experiences!