“Garden Inn/Bossier City”

Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Livingston, United States
“Garden Inn/Bossier City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very nice hotel. Would highly recommend it as it was very quiet during our stay. Close to very nice restaurants and fast food locations. Less than a mile to Pierre Bossier mall. Two exits from the casinos.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear the location worked well for you and that you enjoyed the hotel. Your recommendation is also greatly appreciated. We would be honored to serve you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My husband I usually stay there a couple nights a month....
Such a beautiful hotel...fabulous shower and an amazing television with Direct TV.
Their breakfast is great also....we get it complimentary 'cause I am a Diamond member, but it is well worth the $10.95/per person charge.
Staff is very friendly and rooms are very soundproof.
Highly recommend this property if you're traveling through Shreveportg/Bossier city area

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thanks to you both for your loyalty to the Hilton Garden Inn brand and for your repeat business! It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us and we greatly appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the Shreveport/Bossier City area!
White Oak, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

While our stay did have a few minor "bumps"; overall I would have to say I was very pleased with this hotel. The staff was courteous and friendly, it was clean and close enough to the Boardwalk and attractions we like to visit. The management of Margaritaville is setting their prices for the "haves" and not us middle class families with children, and the Courtyard on the Boardwalk is overpriced, too, considering the fact a train runs through their backyard. Those two hotels make you pay DEARLY for the luxury of being on the Boardwalk. I was able to find this hotel, where I could rent a two room SUITE for less than the cost of the Boardwalk hotels. The fact that they have a courtesy shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius of the hotel sealed the deal for me. (The boardwalk is within that 5 mile radius). Negatives: On Saturday, we had to wait 45 minutes for the shuttle to take us to the Boardwalk, and spent another HOUR waiting to be picked up after dinner. Considering the fact they only transport within 5 miles of their hotel, there really isn't any excuse for this long of a wait. They need to do a better job communicating between the shuttle driver, the front desk, and the guests. If I continue to experience wait times like these in our future visits, I will stop coming to this hotel. If they can fix this communication issue, I'll return time and time again. The only other complaint was that our room was not ready when we checked in, well after the 3:00 p.m. check-in time. We had to wait an additional 30 minutes for the room, which I've never had to do in any hotel stay elsewhere. (Plus, you would think that the suites would be the first rooms cleaned considering they are the more expensive rooms!) The hotel was able to make up for these issues by maintaining exceptional cleanliness, courtesy and providing a quiet, peaceful sleep. I will be returning here on our next trip to Bossier City, but I won't make it our favorite if we experience the shuttle and check in problems again next time!

Room Tip: There are no true pictures of the suites on their website, but they do come with two large flat scre...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thanks for trying our Hilton Garden Inn during your recent visit to Bossier City. We know you have many options for accommodations and appreciate you trying our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your guest suite and found the proximity to the Louisiana Boardwalk a plus. Also, I am glad you shared your experience in waiting for the shuttle service. We are less than 2 miles from the Louisiana Boardwalk so I suspect it was a communication error on our part as you suggested. Now that we are aware of the issue, I will be able to investigate further to insure better service for future guests. I hope that you will consider staying with us again on your next visit. It would be our pleasure to serve you again!
Deville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Price was great Hotel was clean, well furnished Easy access off interstate Dining options close by, and restaurant on sight is very good also. I stay at this location every time I am in the Shreveport area and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for your repeat business! We are happy to hear that we have met your expectations in value, cleanliness and location. Your loyalty to our hotel and to the Hilton Garden Inn brand is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Metairie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Room and bath were very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was also very helpful with basic needs as well as providing directions to our appointed destination. e travelled with a large group but they had everything in order to provide a quick check-in and check-out process.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad you had a good experience at our Hilton Garden Inn. Cleanliness, comfort and great service are top priorities so we are happy to hear we met your needs. We welcome you back any time your travels bring you to the Bossier City/Shreveport area. Thanks again for your business!
Ozan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

This was the BEST experience I have ever had on a family vacation. The staff we encountered were excellent. The hotel was very clean and smelled brand new which is very inviting. The room was relaxing and made the trip much more enjoyable for my husband and I. We would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Shreveport/Bossier area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WOW! Thanks a bunch for your great review. It made our day to hear that you had a wonderful family vacation!!!!! We were honored to serve you and hope you all have the chance to stay with us again in the future. Thank so much again for sharing your experience.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had an amazing stay here. The room was spotless and even smelled good when I walked in. Which is hard to find in hotels nowadays. My breakfast was yummy too! My waitress was very attentive and sweet. I had breakfast on a Saturday and the breakfast buffet was extremely busy. I had a few issues, but the service I was getting made up for it. Other patrons were upset about the price, but where else are you going to get full service and cooked to order food? My waitress had short brown hair and was tall, she seemed busy but never once showed it. She stayed on top of filling my coffee and made sure everything was perfect. The others wearing the same uniform seemed to look over me and not pay attention. The youngest, was loud and talking about "tripping balls" whatever that is. I will be coming back to this Garden Inn. Front desk was extremely sweet also.

• Stayed March 2014
We are happy that you found us! We are glad the room met your expectations and that you enjoyed your breakfast. We will share your comments with our staff so that we can better serve future guests during breakfast.

The cooked-to-order breakfast does offer many options and I am glad you found it tasty and a good value. Please come back and stay with us again soon. Thanks for your business!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
#8 of 35 in Bossier City
Hilton Shreveport
Hilton Shreveport
#2 of 37 in Shreveport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City? Share your experiences!