“Do not stay here!!!”

La Quinta Inn Bossier City
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 7 April 2014

When we arrived I noticed the bed linens had not been changed because there were hairs from the previous occupants (DISGUSTING)!! We requested they change the bed and we left for the evening. When we returned we noticed the bathroom had not been cleaned, floors not vacuumed and they left food in the room and in the refrigerator. The only good thing about this hotel was the front desk lady, when we complained she was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristi J

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was fine for two nights; however, the property is really showing its age. The room was clean, but there is a lot of wear and tear. It's right across the street from the Homewood Suites and for the price difference, I probably would have been happier there.
The staff was very friendly and we managed to have bagels and yogurt for breakfast (included).

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We have used La Quinta Inn Here in Madison Alabama for many events, we have put wedding parites up there along with guests and relatives because La Quinta Inn here in Madison AL is a real nice place. So when it came time for my wife and I to Travel to Shreveport LA to visit with our son and his wife we decided to stay at La Quinta in in Bossier City. What a dump. First this was a pet friendly hotel which we found out after we got there. I suggest to managament that if you keep it pet friendly you may want to, during the course of a day, go out to your parking lot and pick up the dog crap that is there. We asked for non smoking room we got a room that smelled like smoke. The rooms were falling apart, outlets not working, trim/molding obviously ripped out and replaced with a lot of spackle, bath tub felt like you were falling through the floor. Just a horrible 2 night stay.

Room Tip: Stay away, far away
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hotel is way below standards of other hotels that I've stayed in. I checked out immediately the next morning. I booked this room for a couple days so I had to change my plans and cut my vacation short. I've stayed at LaQuinta Inn before in Texas. I must say its like night and day. The Texas hotel was wonderful, but this hotel was just the opposite in so many ways. I have many complaints. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is an older motel, not sure if it was originally a LA Quinta or not. Rooms are OK, but need some updating and paint.

Bed was OK, and they had Flat Screen TV's.

Just a Basic Breakfast offering. Nothing hot, except the waffles. For the price this motel charges, you would think they could offer a little better for their breakfast offerings. The Eating area is very small.

Parking lot is very restricted for parking, was never designed for larger vehicles.

We are regular ELITE Members, so our expectation with LA Quinta are very high. This motel does not come close.

There is another LA Quinta in Shreveport which is a little better. Next trip we make to this area we will stay at the other La Quinta.

I would recommend you use the other La Quinta in Shreveport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This LaQuinta is conveniently located to everything in Bossier and Shreveport. The rooms are nice and the service is good. Getting to local restaurants and casinos is very easy. For shopping, the LaQuinta is fairly close to The Boardwalk and all of the shops. The rooms are well maintained as is the whole hotel. The staff is friendly and ready to help with checking in and checking out. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in the Bossier City/Shreveport area as it is very convenient to the local business area, shopping and entertainment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends