“Great Visit with La Quinta - Bossier City”

La Quinta Inn Bossier City
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Visit with La Quinta - Bossier City”
Reviewed 26 August 2004

We had internet reservations for 2 nights in Non-Smoking room. Check in was quick due to having the "La Quinta Returns" number.
We had absolutely no problems with the room. Appeared to have been cleaned well, standard room with 2 double beds and well lighted table with two chairs to work on. Small closet with lots of hanging area. Bath area was spotless, and was well cleaned while we were there. Room was quiet, and we found it to be very convenient (within 5 to 10 minutes) to all of the casinos except LA Downs. Beds were comfortable, TV worked fine, AC worked great, and there was no smoke smell.
With the prices that the casinos are now charging for their rooms (unless you are lucky enough to get them comped), the LaQuinta seemed like a bargin to me. I don't expect to have it look like the Venetian when I stay there, just a clean, comfortable room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2004

I had originally booked the Ramada Inn Bossier City but after reading the reviews, changed my reservation to what I thought to be the "more reliable" (and more expensive) La Quinta. The front desk person was extremely rude and only had a unreadable copy of map of the area to give us when asked how to get to the surrounding casinos. The bathroom tile was moldy and the floor dirty. I think they selected their bath towels based on how closely they resembled heavy-duty sandpaper. The air conditioning unit was stuck on high/freeze so my family and I nearly froze to death during the night. The hotel was farther from the casinos than we had meant to be and the area was mainly industrial. The breakfast was the highlight of our stay with adequate choices available, which is why I gave this hotel two stars instead of one. For the $72 + tax I paid, I'd highly recommend others stay elsewhere.

4 Thank KarlaMo