“Comfortable Stay”

Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great hot breakfast, clean and easy to sleep on bed, and overall comfort of Hampton Inn with great staff providing pleasant and professional attention to detail. This location beats most other places I have been at over the last year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear William M.,
Thank you for the great review! I cannot wait to share your compliment with our team! We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and hope that you have the opportunity to visit us all here in Bossier City again soon.

Thank you, again, and happy holidays to you.

All the best,
Shelly Williams

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Check-in was super fast and the staff were so nice. Tamika and Shica were both excellant at their jobs in customer service. Everyone was so friendly and always spoke to us. The food was good, not great. I would stay here again, it is close to the casinos and a cab was under $10.00.

Dear Joyce A.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hampton Inn Bossier City. We know you have many hotel options when you visit our city and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Your positive feedback means a great deal to us and I have shared it with our team. I also appreciate your candid feedback about our food selection. I am interested if you are referring to the breakfast or the manager’s reception choices. Some items in our breakfast menu are required and some we have the ability to modify; alternatively, we have the ability to make all changes to our manager’s reception menu. If you see this message and have the opportunity to respond, please let me know which meal you tried while here. You can email me at SHVBC_Hampton@Hilton.com. Thank you, again, for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Respectfully,
Shelly Williams

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Got in late and just needed a good night's rest. Can always count on a good bed at Hampton. Wish I had used hotels.com for cheaper rate. Paid 89 with AAA discount. TV selections not so great and outdoor pool is tiny. I wouldn't use it for a long stay, but good quality for a one night stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

I’m Gary Theus, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for your feedback! I’m glad you that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. Thanks again for your feedback. I hope you come back too see us if your ever in the area.

Thanks

Gary T

Reviewed 22 October 2013

VERY GOOD LOCATION. JUST A BLOCK OF THE FREEWAY. 5-10 minutes from the casinos. Rooms very clean and large. Has plenty of baggage carts. Breakfast was very good. Easy check-in and check-out. Plenty of parking spaces. Has multiple entries to the 1st floor for convenience of entry from the parking lot. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I’m Gary Theus, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for your positive feedback! And I am thrilled you took the time to enjoy our hot breakfast. I hope you come back too see us if your ever in the area. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had a large group working on a project for an extended stay in the area. The hotel location was close to a number of restuarants and facilities as well as walking distance. Personnel a the hotel was kind and courterous. Morning breakfast had a large selection to chose from and coffee was always available 24 hours.I recommend its location to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kim T

I’m Gary Theus, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for your positive feedback! I’m glad you that you enjoyed your stay while on business in the area. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel. I hope you business travels bring you back to area for another great stay here at the Hampton Inn Bossier City.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed 2 nights and everything was great. ALL of the desk employees were friendly and helpful. I never have been at such an accommodating hotel. The room was clean and the breakfast was a good. A very convenient place to stay fro Shreveport. The price was a good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

What a pleasure it was to hear about how our team members treated you here at the hotel. And I am thrilled you took the time to enjoy our hot breakfast the two morning you were here. When travels take you to Bossier City, we’d be honored to have you stay with us again.

All the best

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed 4 nites while in town for a business trip, I vendored the Red River Quilt Show. This hotel is a great place, good value, and quiet for sleep and breakfasts were very nice! Plan to return next year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I’m Gary Theus, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for your positive feedback! I’m glad you that you enjoyed your stay while at the Quilt Show. We look forward to seeing you next year for the show. Thanks again for your feedback.
Thanks