“Outstanding staff”

Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The personnel will bend over backward to make your stay a pleasant one. The lady incharge of the breakfast will do whatever it takes to satisfy your needs. As always our stay (two nights) was great. We look forward to our next trip there. We visit about three times a year.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CHARLES H
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Charles H,

As General Manager of the hotel, it's always a huge compliment to receive great remarks about my staff. I do thank you for being a loyal guest, and will make sure my team (especially the breakfast attendant), will get the praise they deserve!

I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Gary Theus-General Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is well worth the stay. The people and amenities are way better than most mid size city lodging. Breakfast was as good as most Hampton Inns, but these guys also offer a nightly meal Mon-Fri. Nothing elaborate, but it saves from going out to eat after a long day at work.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Jeff W,

Thank you for your recent stay and posting such a wonderful review about our staff and the property. I understand that you have many choices to choose from, and I'm glad you decided to stop here as your destination. Thank you also for joining our social hours of Mon-Thur from 5p to 7pm and mentionining us on Trip Advisor.

Whenever you travel back to the area, don't forget to call us ahead!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed in Bossier City recently with a friend. Upon our registration, the receptionist was very helpful and split our bill. We were there for the dog show and a club meeting. We each had a dog; the staff is very welcoming to four legged friends. Although we never leave our dogs in the room unattended, the housekeeping staff was very considerate of the fact that we had dogs and knocked before coming in. Additionally, the breakfast was excellent! Lots of fresh fruit, freshly brewed coffee, and pastries. Thanks for making it "A Great Stay."

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Lydia R,

Thank you for your recent stay at the property and posting such an awesome review. It's great that our wonderful front-desk staff was able to offer the convenience of splitting your bill. During check-in or check-out, you always have the option of choosing your payment method. We also understand that our pets are an extended part of our family. Therefore, we take pride in offering each and every guest a pet friendly environment when you're here.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to see you back soon!

Gary Theus and team

Reviewed 13 April 2014

The Hampton Inn on Gould in Bossier City La is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are clean, breakfast in the morning and a very pleasant staff. I would recommend this as a place to stay in Bossier/Shreveport area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Judy R,

As General Manager (GM) of the hotel, I would like to thank you for the recent visit to the property. I do appreciate your feedback about your delightful experience you encountered during your stay.

I hope to hear from you soon to book your next reservation.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Hotel is little hard to find if you do not have GPS but once there had a very friendly staff and the rooms were very nice and clean for the price. Breakfast was also very good for complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear James T,

I appreciate your recent visit and value your feedback as a guest. I'm sorry you had trouble in navigating your way to the property, but I'm glad you were able to find your way to the "Heart of Bossier". I'm glad we could offer you the experience of a warm and friendly staff, and some of our many amenities.

I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Staff and Location make this an excellent stay. Easy off and on main highways and access to local restaurants, make this an easy and enjoyable stay. Being pet friendly also makes for interesting visitors and new friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Curtis D,

Thank you for your recent visit here at Hampton Inn- Bossier. We as a staff take pride in offering our guest the best accommodations possible. We also understand that your pet is an extended part of your family when you travel.

I hope to see you again in your future endeavors.

Gary Theus and Team

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Extremely helpful and courteous front desk staff -- about the best I've seen and I travel frequently. The rooms were quiet and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate and hit the spot. I didn't use the pool or exercise equipment this trip, but I have used them in the past and they're more than adequate. Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again when I return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael D S
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Michael D. S.,

Thank you for staying with us on your visit to Bossier City, LA. As General Manager, I would like thank you for such a wonderful response notating our staff and accommodations. I'm glad that you found our deluxe breakfast to be plentiful during your stay.

We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Gary Theus-General Manager