“Can't Beat for the Price”

Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 28 October 2013

For an older hotel was very nice and clean for the price. There is a small equipped kitchen in the room for cooking. The bed was a little too hard for me but I guess some guest would like it.
The Manager and staff were very helpful and friendly. It is just down the road from the racetrac and plenty of eating places are nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Booked the room about 2 days prior to our stay in Bossier. The rate online quoted me $49.99 plus tax but when we got there my husband walked in to pay for our reservation and they only charged us $45 flat. Which was a nice surprise. Took an elevator to the third floor walked in the room and was relieved to find a nice decent room. The room looked as if it had been recently renovated and they did a good job. It was super clean, smelled great, and very nicely decorated. Only suggestion would be to upgrade the TV's. The hotel is located right by a mall and some popular fast food places. I think we'll probably reserve again on our next trip to Bossier. Recommended for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IdaMoreno
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Ida - It is so rewarding to hear about your stay with us. The comments are very generous. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and posted such positive comments. I am happy that the price was right and that the places that was in the vicinity of the hotel was comforting to you. It is people like you that warm our hearts and makes us feel so appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Military family relocating to Barksdale. Booked a non-smoking room and got a room that was potent with cigarette smoke (and I'm a smoker myself). Called front desk and asked if they accidentally booked us in a smoking room, but were assured that this room was non-smoking. Didn't make it a big deal. However, the guests next door - it sounded as if a guy was beating his woman up. The room above us had people walking/running loudly. Obviously the walls are thin but it was a little excessive. Would have rented base lodging but it was booked.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Leyanis R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cigarette smoke and loud noise that was surrounding your room is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure that this does not happen again I am going to coach my team to ensure that all guest issues are handled immediately and that anything less that satisfactory is not tolerated. I would also like to send you a B.O.G. certificate which entitles you to a free one night stay to any Extended Stay of your choice.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guest so we really appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly at shr@extendedstay.com with any additional comments.

We do hope that you will choose to stay with us again so that we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay in the Shreveport, Bossier City area, your best bet is the Crossland in Bossier City. It is located very close to everything you need to visit, work at or see.

The motel manager, OJ, is so very accommodating and helpful. The entire office staff are courteous and helpful. The maintenance supervisor, James is always there if needed. He seems to be everywhere. The housekeeping staff are very polite and efficient. Unlike some places I have visited they clean your room from top to bottom and will do so at your convenience not theirs.

I am an older man and somewhat set in my ways. Yesterday I asked for a somewhat unusual favor and the manager, OJ and the asst. manager Kendrick bent over backward for me. The Crossland still believes in the old fashioned "Customer Service" way of treating people.

If you wish to have a nice, quiet stay in this area come to the Crossland. I recommend this motel to all.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

For the best price, service, and location. Crossland Hotel is da place to be!Best services from Kendrick, OJ, Angel. Thank you guys for the great service that you guys provide
I will return to the Crossland Economy Studios

• Stayed: April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about the staff, including OJ, Kendrick and Angel. Its warms our heart to hear that your stay was pleasant and the staff was helpful as well as friendly.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Great place to relax, the front desk are always helpful. O.J, Kendrick, and Dash were great. alway there when I needed anything, or had any questions. I would recomend this place to stay for anyone if it's to stay for business or pleasure. The rooms were always clean, and the clean staff was polite as well. No complaints at all.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and could see the skyline into te city.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Detrick - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about the staff, including OJ, Kendrick and Dashia. We are thrilled to know you had such a pleasant stay and enjoyed being able to see the skyline of the city from your room.

Again, thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! If you have any questions or if I can assist you with any future reservations, please feel free to contact me personally at SHR@extendedstay.com.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here @ crossland. It is like home away from home. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. They were always able to assist in any need that I requested. Kendrick Johnson, O.J. Vance,Dashia Howell and all the staff have always seen to it that my stay here is enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
Quality Inn & Suites
#19 of 35 in Bossier City
SpringHill Suites Shreveport-Bossier City / Louisiana Downs
Wingate by Wyndham Shreveport Airport

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City? Share your experiences!