“Well I made it a week”

Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Well I made it a week”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I almost checked out.. but for THE price I dealt WITH it.i get 3 tp 4 rooms when I tour so I have be wise with monwy. BUT if you know how I am. You know I want clean rooms. Well the desk clerk was nice. He said my room was renovated.. wow.. anyway. I stayed in crossland before. And I know they are small but always clean. This one looked like the PERSON checked out and housekeeping just went and put some towels. Didnt bother to clean the bathroom or kitchen area. The microwave and all cabinets were filthy. I didnt cook. But I bought some stuff to clean with. The people that stay there are extremely sketchy.. so if you alone you wont feel safe.. we do acrobatics so all hotels we practice. The people below my guys said they would call the cops because tgey could hear noise.. the noise was the occasional block of wood that would drop. But to call the cops?? Wow.. during day the desk was awesome. At night you feltcasbif you were disturbing the desk clerk.. so we checked out.. and we are in a Marriott. Which I will review next

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Karen M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I recently stayed at this property from Jan 6 to Mar 28 for business. While the room was small, it was very clean and with the kitchenette, you really did have everything you needed for a comfortable stay. I read some of the reviews and I just dont understand them. For the price, this is the best deal you can find. This isnt the Hilton by any means, but it for the price, it cant be beat. I had a few issues while i was there (lightbulbs,toilet) but maintenance fixed it promptly. One day I forgot my wallet in the room, and the cleaning lady didnt touch it. The staff was super helpful with every issue i had. The only real problem was that some of the tv channels were fuzzy but i used netflix on my laptop so that didnt really bother me anyway.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nick H
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Nick – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
California
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I strongly recommend this place whether you are a local or staying here temporary while visiting. The office staffs is very friendly and helpful. The bed is comfortable and clean. The entire room was clean. It has a small kitchenette that came in very helpful since I stayed on a weekly basis. The location is great because the 20 freeways is near by. Many other stores and restaurants at a walking distance, plus Pierre Mall. 5 star place at an affordable cost.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank cotjos213
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our staff provided you with such great service and that you found your room to be clean as well as comfortable, especially the bed. Also, it is great to read that you found our hotel's location to be convenient for your travel needs.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My stay here was better than I expected. I stayed for 2 weeks, and did not run in to any major issues. The location is really nice, you have everything you can possibly need within a 10 minute radius. When I first walked in to my room, it was much cleaner than I expected for this price. That said, I still wiped down the entire room with Lysol wipes. The bed is a double, which was sufficient. It was, however, not comfortable at all. It was like sleeping on springs padded with a few paper towels. For the price though... I can deal. There was one fabric chair that was stained bad, I never sat on it. I did sit on the vinyl one though, as a quick wipe assured me of it's cleanliness. The kitchenette had silverware, plates, a pot and a pan... But I brought my own just because I am more comfortable using what I know is clean. The bathroom was okay. The sink and all had lots of calcium buildup and rust. The towels were linty and stained in the wash. Very thin, very cheap. But again, I could deal for this price. I missed housekeeping, as I had worked that night and slept in during the day, found someone and asked them to come back to my room. The front desk approved for them to come to my room but just to take out the trash and change the towels... I could not understand why a quick vacuum would have killed them, but was refused it. All in all, the stay was pleasant enough. It is not staying at the Hilton extended stay, but it is WAY cheaper. So if you're looking for an extended stay, and for it to be cheap... This is your hotel. If you're booking for one week or more, make sure you book from their website, as it cuts the rate almost in half. Or, you can do what I did, and have hotels.com match the price and rack up those welcome rewards nights.

Room Tip: If you're staying for longer than one week, book through the hotel's website or get a site t...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Bossier City
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I am back again at the Crossland Economy Suites in Bossier City, Louisiana and I want to say that if you are thinking of visiting the Shreveport/ Bossier City area and are looking for a comfortable, reasonably priced place to stay then you should check into the Crossland on Texas Street in Bossier City.

Rates are reasonable and the service is great. Very friendly and courteous people here. They provide an "at home" atmosphere.

I visit often and always stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Mabank, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

For an older hotel was very nice and clean for the price. There is a small equipped kitchen in the room for cooking. The bed was a little too hard for me but I guess some guest would like it.
The Manager and staff were very helpful and friendly. It is just down the road from the racetrac and plenty of eating places are nearby.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Rockdale, Texas
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Booked the room about 2 days prior to our stay in Bossier. The rate online quoted me $49.99 plus tax but when we got there my husband walked in to pay for our reservation and they only charged us $45 flat. Which was a nice surprise. Took an elevator to the third floor walked in the room and was relieved to find a nice decent room. The room looked as if it had been recently renovated and they did a good job. It was super clean, smelled great, and very nicely decorated. Only suggestion would be to upgrade the TV's. The hotel is located right by a mall and some popular fast food places. I think we'll probably reserve again on our next trip to Bossier. Recommended for sure!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IdaMoreno
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Ida - It is so rewarding to hear about your stay with us. The comments are very generous. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and posted such positive comments. I am happy that the price was right and that the places that was in the vicinity of the hotel was comforting to you. It is people like you that warm our hearts and makes us feel so appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.