“LaQuinta Hotel, Boutte, LA”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boutte
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 87 days checking out Aug. 6th with our 2 dogs. This hotel is under new management. Cynthia is the new GM and she has been working for LaQuinta for a long time and has transformed the hotel since since we first arrived. She hired a new experienced staff and cleaned the hotel inside & out. They are all very friendly & helpful, excellent about our dogs, serve a nice breakfast and accommodating to our needs. I would recommend the hotel under its new management. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for bearing with us during our change, We are working hard at correcting the prior problems that the property was facing, I am glad that we met your needs while staying with us and also glad that we earned a new loyal customer! Thank you for taking the time to let me know that we are heading in the right direction. I will post this for our staff to see that they are doing a great job!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a fairly new La Quinta in Boutte,La. it is absolutely spotless inside and out. The staff was among the friendliest at any hotel I have ever stayed at. Most of all it is very quiet all day and night. No housekeeping at dawn crack, no drunks at the pool. The rooms are spacious and clean. Our room was spotless upon arrival and spotless everyday we were there. Our grand daughter especially enjoyed the pool and outside area. Best of all all the locks work on the outside doors so you must use room key to get back into hotel.We would definitely stay again. Good place it is located close to Highway and just a short trip to go into New Orleans. Great place for peace and quiet.

Room Tip: we were on the 2nd floor near the elevators and never heard any noise at all.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what a good job we are doing. Our entire staff is dedicated to making sure that our guest have a great experience, I will make sure that we print out your experience to our staff and share with them your response as it will make their day!

Thank you from the entire team at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boutte LA.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Rooms were spotless, staff was charming,quiet,great clean pool overall fantastic, an especially nice hotel. Absolutely beautiful inside and out great location no noisy housekeepers. A great value for money spacious room Ultra friendly staff

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your comments regarding our property. Our staff has been working hard to maintain the property above standards for our guest! I will make sure that our staff knows that it is working. Please come and visit us again and thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are doing it right!

A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is my first time stay in this Hotel. The room is very clean and like new. The guest service is great especially I ask for late check out and manager is very helpful and allow me to do that as well. I will stay in this Hotel agaon for my next visit to New Orleans and will recommend this Hotel to anyone who travel to this area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay here in Boutte. We love that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations of our hotel. Please know that we really appreciate our guest and work hard to maintain a property that our entire staff is proud of. I will make sure and share your comments with our staff.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel was very clean, quiet, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Rooms looked nice and well-maintained. Not much in walking distance but not too far from New Orleans.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with our property. We are working very hard to make sure that all of our guest have a great experience. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Once again thank you for letting us know that we are doing a good job!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Was not going to stay here this year but this hotel is a safe bet. I actually wanted to stay closer to the Superdome this year. I booked at the Ramada Metaire based on the website but when I got there is was horrible. Thus, I cancelled that reservation and stayed at the Marriott Lake/Causeway but I will discuss that in another review. The first part of my vacation had me book at the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Boutte and as the year before my stay was pretty good. I had a few challenges with this stay but great customer service had me put those concerns to the back of my mind. When we got to the hotel the desk was not manned but the GM emerged from the back and apologized for the wait. She really made me feel welcomed. She was very engaging and polite and I was in my suite within minutes. The hotel itself is very clean and the staff was wonderful but over the last year the building has experienced some wear and tear. The elevator, the ice machine, the bathroom door handle in my room, the computer in the lobby and the office chair in my room could all use repair. The next challenge during my stay was that the room doors are spring loaded to close on their own and because of that I was awakened ever morning by ignorant hotel guest letting the doors slam, constantly. However, when I brought this to the attention of the staff they informed the GM and she acknowledged my concerns and performed great service recovery. She actually invited me to her office and listened to all that I had to say and took genuine concern in what I had to say. The breakfast hostess was the best. Gosh she was hard working at making sure that the breakfast selection stayed full and the area stayed clean. Each night when I returned from the parties and concerts the front desk staff was always pleasant and welcomed me back each time. My last night at the hotel I asked the gentleman manning the desk (I told him I would name him but unfortunately I forgot his name) could he print out my boarding pass for when I left at first he didn't know how to do it but he did not give up. After returning to my room he called me and asked me to come back to the desk and he completed the task for me. Overall, the hotel is 20 minutes outside of New Orleans but OHHHH it is peaceful (when the doors are not slamming), clean, and off the beaten path. Oh and if you are hungry there is a 24hr Burger King, a 24hr IHOP and a 24hr Waffle house all within a 30 second drive or a 3 minute walk from the hotel. Bottom line is, I will return in 2015 and this hotel will be on my shortlist of hotels again. P.S. our housekeeper was the best a modest tips gets you the big towels lol. I would have given this property an excellent rating but the hotel could use some maintenance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mrsixftfive
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you so much for comments about the Laquinta in Boutte LA. We are always happy to hear from our guest. We are going through some great changes here are working on improvements to the hotel. I want to thank you from our entire staff here in Boutte for staying with us and we all look forward in seeing you on your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Luling, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Not what I'd expect from this chain. I was told they'd check for an alarm clock (at 8 PM) when none was in the room & they'd call me back. Got the alarm clock the next day - never got a call. The shower head had a very weak stream. Asked for that to be fixed, but couldn't tell the difference the next night. The second morning, the eggs tasted old & the coffee was barely warm. The desk clerk was away from the front desk, with a note to that effect, when I went to check out a day early. A housekeeper saw me waiting & got my receipt for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

I am sorry that our property was not up to the standards that you expected while on your travels. Please know that we acknowledge our guest concerns and do everything in our power to make corrections of any issues that were found. I have contacted the manager on the issues and it has been addressed with the staff as well as management.Again please accept our deepest apology and the next time in our area please give us another try.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte? Share your experiences!