Isabelle Inn Bed & Breakfast
US$78
US$76
US$104
Super 8 Breaux Bridge(Breaux Bridge)
US$93
TripAdvisor
US$62
TripAdvisor
US$55
All reviewshouse is beautifulsouthern hospitalitybreakfast was deliciousstayed longercomfortable bedsbayou techesusanhostplantationcharmcajun
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2010

I can honestly give an excellent for Isabelle Inn. Close to everything in town of Breaux Bridge. They even provide a bicycle for the 1 1/2 block distance. The town of Breaux Bridge Southern charm. Great food, music, and zydeco dancing of the locals.
Beautiful home with very large rooms. Our room had a view of big yard and pond. Full breakfast something different each morning. Foods high quality. Served in large old southern dining room. Had a huge and high bed with super comfortable mattress and linens. Slept well even the 1st night.
Hosts couldn't have been better. Gracious and generous. True experience of Southern hospitality that was sincere. Even served breakfast in bed. We also sat and read in the sunny living room with comfy sofas.
Normally I'm very critical but there was nothing to object to at Isabelle Inn.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2010

A fantastic Bed and Breakfast with all the little extras to make it extremely comfortable and relaxing. The house is spacious and the rooms lovely with walkin wardrobes and good sized bathrooms. There are so many different places to sit and relax both inside and out but the grounds made it for us. There is a small lake where we spotted turtles and alligators and the garden has its own access to the bayou. The pool is great and there are swing seats everywhere. Susan was most welcoming and Kelly cooks a gourmet breakfast. We did less sight seeing than we might have done because it was so good just to relax here.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Our group rented the whole floor for one night only, as we planned to visit Cafe des Amis the next morning for a zydeco brunch with dancing (NOT to be missed!). The owner was prompt, pleasant, quick to serve us. The night's stay also includes a delicious breakfast, should you have the chance to lounge in the morning. The property itself is beautiful, including porches for rocking, a pool and hot tub for relaxation.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2010

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Isabelle Inn! It is everything one would want in a B&B and more! We were quite impressed on how clean, beautifully decorated, spacious, quiet, and charming the inn was. We were well taken care of by the friendly and accomodating hosts. Sleeping soundly was not a problem in the so very comfortable and luxurious king sized bed, and I could've slept in, but breakfast was waiting and my, was it absolutely delicious! The grounds are lovely as well. Will definetly visit again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2010

I spent my wedding day at Isabel Inn with my bridal party. The innkeepers helped make my special day absolutely perfect. The girls and I had our makeup and hair done upstairs in the spacious bathrooms and then went done for a nice lunch together. Our photographer met us there and took beautiful pictures of us getting ready. All of my requests were fulfilled. When you walk into Isabel Inn you will be awed by it's beautiful charm and elegance!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family