“Great atmosphere, food and service”
Review of Hacienda Real

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hacienda Real
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Great atmosphere, food and service”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on our way thru Breaux Bridge... Food, drinks, salsa was excellent. Loved the atmosphere and decor... I will go back next time I'm in the area and never had any problems with staff. All workers we're very attentive...

Visited March 2014

“Great all around!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My mom invited my girlfriend and I to eat here, after her and my dad had such a great expiernce their first time. Indeed the food is worth the price! Split the #1 with my girlfrien and still have leftovers!! My mom loves the taco salad and that could easily make 3 separate meals. Our waitress was awesome and always around to check on us. Everyone was simply nice!

• Visited January 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
“food not worth the sexual harassment”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Three months ago my husband and I stopped in for dinner. While waiting for our food I asked if it was alright to take my margarita with me while I went to smoke. Oh no problem enjoy etc.. until I was about three feet away and heard the host/manager say "[--]". I stopped in my tracks and looked at the young man who had said it, and he was quite surprised that I knew the word.I didn't say anything to him and I didnt tell my husband until we were safely at home. The more I thought about it, the more sure I was that they were just talking amongst themselves about someone else. Surely not me I mean I have grown children, grandchildren and never dress or speak inappropriately. Imagine my shock when we went back tonight, more than three months later and the same young man looked straight at me and said the same thing again. The food is very good indeed, but I would never take my daughter-in-laws or any other female relative to this establishment for fear they would be spoken to like this. There are too many excellent options in this area to enjoy where you would never be treated in such a manner.

• Visited November 2013
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

There's no shortage of Mexican restaurants in this area, so you have to be really good to stand out. Well, Hacienda Real is really, really good. The chips were fresh, the salsa was great. I ordered the lunch chicken chimichanga, and I got a good bit of food for my money. The lunch itself tasted great, with the meat having a seasoning to it that made it fantastic.

Overall, I highly recommend Hacienda Real, and will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
“Good food, awesome value!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Service was great, food was hot, fresh and plenty of it! The shrimp fajitas are amazing and enough for two!

• Visited May 2013