“Wonderful Mexican Food ”
Review of Hacienda Real

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hacienda Real
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Burleson, TX
“Wonderful Mexican Food ”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

On our way home from Florida we spent the night in Breaux Bridge, LA. We opted for Mexican because rarely can you go wrong with Mexican. When we walked in we were promptly greeted and seated. The wait staff were all men and very attentive. Our food was delicious. My middle son had the kids hamburger and thought the fries smelled bad so he didn't eat much of his dinner. My youngest son had the kids taco and burrito dinner and ate everything except the dishes. I had a combo plate as did my daughter. My husband had the chimichanga special and really liked his meal too.

The restaurant was clean. The bathrooms were well cared for. The bill was very reasonable for five people and I thought the waiter was very nice, especially to my youngest son who tried his best to speak some Spanish.

If we ever come through the area again we would definitely stop.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Great atmosphere, food and service”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on our way thru Breaux Bridge... Food, drinks, salsa was excellent. Loved the atmosphere and decor... I will go back next time I'm in the area and never had any problems with staff. All workers we're very attentive...

Visited March 2014
“Great all around!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My mom invited my girlfriend and I to eat here, after her and my dad had such a great expiernce their first time. Indeed the food is worth the price! Split the #1 with my girlfrien and still have leftovers!! My mom loves the taco salad and that could easily make 3 separate meals. Our waitress was awesome and always around to check on us. Everyone was simply nice!

• Visited January 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
“food not worth the sexual harassment”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Three months ago my husband and I stopped in for dinner. While waiting for our food I asked if it was alright to take my margarita with me while I went to smoke. Oh no problem enjoy etc.. until I was about three feet away and heard the host/manager say "[--]". I stopped in my tracks and looked at the young man who had said it, and he was quite surprised that I knew the word.I didn't say anything to him and I didnt tell my husband until we were safely at home. The more I thought about it, the more sure I was that they were just talking amongst themselves about someone else. Surely not me I mean I have grown children, grandchildren and never dress or speak inappropriately. Imagine my shock when we went back tonight, more than three months later and the same young man looked straight at me and said the same thing again. The food is very good indeed, but I would never take my daughter-in-laws or any other female relative to this establishment for fear they would be spoken to like this. There are too many excellent options in this area to enjoy where you would never be treated in such a manner.

• Visited November 2013
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

There's no shortage of Mexican restaurants in this area, so you have to be really good to stand out. Well, Hacienda Real is really, really good. The chips were fresh, the salsa was great. I ordered the lunch chicken chimichanga, and I got a good bit of food for my money. The lunch itself tasted great, with the meat having a seasoning to it that made it fantastic.

Overall, I highly recommend Hacienda Real, and will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2013