“Service is exceptional”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Old, quiant small town feel at its best, Great drinks and wonderful food. Taylor was our server, she was great,it felt like family there.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a surprising little piece of heaven...their regular fair is very nice, but brunch here on Sundays is a "happening" sidewalk eating, as well as indoor...with dancing and Bon temps !

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Recently had breakfast here with my husband & grandson. My husband had eggs begnaud which he said was very good. I had the croissant breakfast sandwich which was good but I found to be a little overpriced. My grandson had beignets which is why he wanted to go there. I found them to be greasy. He is only 8 yrs old so if you pile enough powdered sugar on them he thought they were good. Service was good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cafe' Des Amis is a must visit if you are planning a trip to Breaux Bridge. I advise going on Saturday morning when you can experience their Zydeco Breakfast. A uniquely Louisiana experience with great food, music, and lively dancing. Out-of-towners...this is what Louisiana is all about!! Expect a line, this is a popular event..

Reviewed 14 April 2014

After a day spent traveling to Breaux Bridge we had dinner here and were pleasantly surprised - these folks can really cook. I had crawfish etouffee and fried shrimp and my wife had their duck. Both dishes were excellent, our server was competent and charming. The whole restaurant was full of local people happily eating very good food. This was a great start to our stay in Breaux Bridge.