All reviewsmary annthe young ladycomfortable roomcommon areasgreat place to staywould stay againan updateexcellent staynext morningbreakfast was excellentgreat roomhome away from homenew orleanslogancatmammainterstate
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I'm staying here due to hurricane Harvey and it's been a great experience. Ms.MaryAnn Logan has been great she makes sure we have everything needed for breakfast. She's super friendly and helpful always have a smile. If I ever come back this way this will be my first stop.The housekeepers and the front desk staff are friendly as well but Ms.Mary is the one who talked to me the most thank you so much Holiday Inn for making this a home away from home.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
tanner j, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area), responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Hi Ms Gilmore,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Ms Mary Ann will be so pleased to hear that you spoke well of our property and her personally. She's really a superstar here, and we are so proud to have her on staff. She, much like the rest of our staff does there best to really embody the guest experience, and it's really nice to hear such positive affirmation of our goal. With that said, you and your family were such a pleasure to host. Although you were experiencing something that most of could only imagine, you were all so cheerful. Thank you again, and I wish you the best of luck with everything back home and please let us know if you need anything.

We hope to see you back under better circumstances soon.

Tanner Johnson
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed for one night before a scouting day trip. The employees were very polite. The hot breakfast was really good. We will definitely stay there again on our future travels. We are planning our next trip up there to have more time to enjoy and make a mini getaway. Ms Mary Ann Logan was very polite with our rambunctious boys and enjoyed helping them with their breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Cathy C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area), responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Chantelle B,
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased you had a great stay with us. I will share all your kind words with my staff, especially Ms. Mary Ann. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cathy C.
GM

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I am from Texas and always enjoy spending time in Louisiana. After getting caught in a New Orleans flood, my family and I were looking for a place that was high and dry on our way home to Houston. After escaping with our lives, we were very happy to make it to Breaux Bridge on a Saturday night. Holiday Inn Express turned out to be a good choice. The young lady on the front desk was exceptionally warm, welcoming and helpful. The parking area was well lit and there was a security guard on duty. I was able to go to sleep without worrying about my car.
After a good night's rest, we were treated to a great breakfast. The food was well prepared and I have to say the hostess was the best part of the meal. Momma Mary Ann made us feel like we were eating in her home. She was a treat! Don't let this wonderful lady get away;otherwise, I will have to stay with her the next time I come through Breaux Bridge. Great people, great food, great place. Thanks for all the hospitality to your neighbors across the border.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken Y
Cathy C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area), responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Ken Y,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad that during your stay you felt at home with us. We strive to provide our guests with an environment and great service that makes them feel like they are right at home. We appreciate you recognizing that. I will pass along your kind comments to my staff and especially Ms. Mary Ann. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Cathy C.
GM

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Excellent Service, just don't pass up the exit, heading East it's 9 miles of bridge and 9 more miles if you're not sure you missed it to begin with. Staff was friendly and gave a coupon for a drink at the local Cajon Food Restaurant right down the road. Breakfast was the typical Express Breakfast, but did get us down the road.

Room Tip: Back side may have less road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
tanner j, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area), responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are lucky to have such a convenient location off of I-10, but with that said we are located just before (travelling east) of the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge (3rd longest bridge in the US). You are absolutely correct about missing the exit and I appreciate your saying so as a warning to future guests. I'd like to piggy back off of your suggestion if you don't mind.

Future guests:
There are only two exits on the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, so be sure not to miss us at exit 115. Also, be sure to fill up your tank before you get on the bridge because if there is an accident, it may be a while before you'll have that chance again.

Thanks again Mr. Churchman and we hope to have the chance to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

It is a pleasure to go to a hotel away from home and be treated like you are at home. I have stayed in this hotel for work for several weeks working away from home. I get called by my name when I come in and out by almost all of the staff. The staff is always friendly and courteous The rooms are clean and well attended. Their is a good breakfast and once a week there is a free dinner for all guests courtesy of the hotel. For a nice place to stay with a good homey feel this is the place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
tanner j, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area), responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our property and staff. We try our best to provide a personal experience for all of our guest, and we are very lucky to have a staff that embodies that message. I'll make sure to pass along the kind words to everyone. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Tanner Johnson