“Very clean to be so old”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Coushatta
Budget Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coushatta
Reviewed 8 October 2008

My daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren live 12 miles from coushatta in the country and since this is the only hotel in coushatta it could have been worse.

It was very old but was also kept very clean, never saw a bug (which was surprising looking at it from the outside)...the air conditioner was great, my hubby loved the cable, nice fridge and close to Burger King and the best pizza in the world.

My husband and I (in our mid-fifties) stayed 4 nights and believe that it was around $200, which was worth it to us. Always had fresh beds and towels when we arrived back at the hotel after a day of horseback riding and/or 4 wheeling...plus the bathroom was always freshly cleaned. So overall it was a nice place to retire to and we could sleep without listening to babies waking in the night and us sleeping on a foldout couch in the living room.

We will definitely stay there again on our next visit, was a nice stay. Was pleasantly surprised and credit the staff for that.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk

Reviewed 22 September 2008

At $63.40 (including tax) this was definitely overpriced.
This is rather odd as I stayed at another Budget Inn just up the road (in Jonesboro LA) the next night which was $10 less per night and easily twice as nice.
The rooms were rather cramped, the furniture old and worn and the beds uncomfortable.
From what I can see there are other motels in the area and I'm sure any of them would have to be better than this one. My situation is that most of my rooms are pre-booked for me by our company travel agent and I really don't have much say in what they choose. If you have a choice in the matter - do yourself a favour and don't pick this one.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!