Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Covington, LA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$129
US$116
Residence Inn
Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$85
Best Western Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$83
US$117
US$114
US$105
Hampton.com
Regency Park Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$154
Travelocity
US$104
US$94
All reviewscookiesnew orleansfront deskrocking chairsgreat hotelwafflesother hotelsqueen suitethe breakfast areamorning breakfastfront porchclean roomsstay there againhome away from homenorth shorehot breakfastmardi gras
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

After losing my reservation at another hotel I found Country Inn & Suites. I had never heard of this chain, but I am very glad that I found this hotel. I got the executive package ($40 gas card & free snacks). This was a GREAT option because I drove to New Orleans and Lafayette and saved my cash.
As a person who hold cleanliness in HIGH regards this hotel met my standards. The room was clean as well as the bathroom. Whenever we asked for anything it was brought to our room fast and with a smile. I appreciate good customer service, it made our stay that much better! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank TRagland11
CountryCovMgr, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Covington, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We have some great packages available on our website and we are thrilled that you were able to take advantage of our gas card package. This package is very popular as well as a few others, like our Romance Package and our Local Attraction package. Thank you for taking a chance on the Country Inn & Suites chain and I hope you can think of the Carlson properties in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Husband and I stayed here after a concert in New Orleans. We were too tired to drive all the way home but couldn't find a room in the city. It's only about 45 minutes from downtown so the drive isn't bad at all. The king suite was very nice! The room was very clean and appeared to be nearly brand new. The room was set up almost like an apartment with a living area and then bedroom that was closed off from the rest of the suite. It even had two large TVs. The bathroom was also very spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly. We didn't eat breakfast here but it was complementary along with the wifi. The only complaint I have is that the A/C seemed really noisy but it could have just been because the bed was pretty close to it. If we're ever in the area again, we'll look no further than Country Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather V

Hello! We are so glad you chose us when searching for a hotel. We are just a short trip from New Orleans, very convenient if wanting to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Thanks again for your comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family went to LA for mardi...I was greated by Ms.Kathi and Ms. Evelyn!!! They made me feel like I was at home!! They showed me the map and attractions as well as perks of tge hotel...the next morning how Ms. Evelyn greeted me and was happy to see I was ok and safe from the night life! Overall the service was wonderful Ms. Norma did a awesome job in our room! I would most def stay again next time these 3 rock...even though it was 45 min from new orleans i would drive just for them!!! I wish them nothing bur the best!!! :)good thanks again ladies! !! I will be back home soon!!! :)

• Stayed: March 2014

Making guests feel at home is exactly what we strive for at the Country Inn & Suites! We are so glad that you felt comfortable with us. Ms. Evelyn, Ms. Kathi, and Ms. Norma are wonderful assets, and it shows that they love their job. We will pass on your wonderful comments to our staff. Thank you so much for the great review & we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed here Feb 14 & 15th prior to our cruise out of NOLA.
Had a queen suite for our family of 5 located on the 3rd floor.It had 2 queen beds & TV in bedroom area w/ closet. It also had an office area, which was separated by a door. Office area had microwave/mini frig, coffee maker etc. Also had a desk, chair, sleeper sofa & TV & another closet. Office area wasn't as big as I had hoped (the Country Inn & Suites in Chattanooga had a HUGE office area), but it was ample. There was an outdoor pool & hot tub, which we didn't use.
Room was immaculate, as were public areas of the hotel.
All staff was friendly, good continental breakfast with several hot items offered such as omelets, grits, waffles, biscuits & gravy, potatoes. Lots of bread & cereal options, as well as juices, coffee, teas, etc.
Wish this property offered a park & cruise option for travelers who wish to stay out of the congested downtown NOLA area. The Country Inn & Suites in downtown NOLA had no availability, even several months prior, due to NBA All Star weekend. Park & cruise is so convenient. We cruise often & enjoying the convenience of that. Would be nice if management could consider a package with that option.
Overall, a great stay as always!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello! Thank you for commenting on our hotel! We are so pleased that you were able to stay with us before your cruise from New Orleans. A Park & Cruise is a very good suggestion and we will definitely do some research to see if that is something we can implement. Thanks for your great feedback! Hope to see you again when in the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just one night on the way to New Orleans and had a great experience. The hotel is very clean, staff was friendly and hospitable, breakfast was delicious. There is an excellent daiquiri bar within walking distance . If you want to be in close proximity to New Orleans without the crowd or expense of a hotel there, this is a great option! We even found a Cafe Dumond near this hotel - much less crowded than the main one in the French Quarter!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

We’re so glad you experienced the “New Orleans Northshore”! You are so right about experiencing all the great things about New Orleans (and Covington), and not having to worry about the crowds and expense. Café du Monde is only a few miles from us and is a top spot when staying with us at the Country Inn & Suites, Covington, LA! Thanks for your great comments on our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience, and we hope to see you soon!