Comfort Suites Covington
US$98
US$134
US$121
Residence Inn
Best Western Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$150
Travelocity
US$104
US$94
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Hotel is beautiful, clean, bed is comfy and rooms are huge! Hotel must have been full capacity (super bowl weekend) and we didn't sleep at all thanks to a blaring tv above our room and snoring coming from room butted against our bed-snoring started at 8pm and never stopped-I swear I thought it was a grizzly bear on Dolby stereo in a theater-

we were so pleased when we checked in (lobby is so nice and stylish) and when we got to our room-and then it ended :( there is zero insulation in the walls or floor/ceilings-for this reason only I gave 3 stars-and we won't be staying there again-which we are bummed about because it is new, nice and very affordable and we stay about 6 or more nights a month on the Northshore

If it isn't full I bet you won't find a better hotel on this side of the lake!!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

I would like to thank you for leaving a review on our hotel, and I value all feedback be it positive or negative. First I would like to thank you for all of the wonderful comments about our hotel and accommodations . I also personally apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us. Super Bowl weekend was a big event for our area and possible noise issues were a concern for us. I can assure you that noise complaints don’t arise very often at our property, and I hope that next time you’re in the area again you would consider giving us a second chance. Again thank you for all of your feedback and hope we get the chance to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

Changed reservations from a nearby hotel in Hammond.
This place exceeded my expectations. Room was quiet and clean. No complaints. Breakfast is what you make of it. Nothing fancy, but included at no extra charge. I will stay here again when I have business in Covington.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank SeaDope
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Thank you for your review, I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and the customer service we provide. We look forward to your return the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Mandeville, La on way to New Orleans. Beautiful property, comfortable. Wonderful staff. Everyone very friendly and very helpful. It was a great experience. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy083012
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

I should be the one thanking you for giving our brand new hotel a shot. I'm so happy that we were able to make your experience with us a great one. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with my staff, and I hope you think of us the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

NOt sure if this is the same hotel, if it is, Its located at exit 65 in Mandeville right between the sonic and waffle house. This hotel is beautiful. Brand new and had all new furnishings. Front desk staff was very nice and cleaning staff was so great. They asked several times if we had everything we needed. Rooms are HUGE and very comfortable. You will NOT be dissappointed!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MSGrl77
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites Covington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank You for leaving us such a great review. The staff is very pleased to know that they were able to provide you with excellent service during your stay. We would like to become your preferred hotel whenever you are in the area again. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I just returned from a four night stay and found the hotel very nice. Although the hotel was open management (owner) probably jumped the gun and opened a little prematurely. The hotel had no internet, phone service or TV for a couple of days of my stay although they were very diligent about getting it going. They also had no ice or concession machines but understand they are forth coming. I cannot say enough about the staff, they were all very friendly, cheerful, and accomodating, all things considered. They even had small ice bags available upon request. The breakfast each morning was great and the housekeeping service was good. Although the hotel was nice they still have alot of issues to address, water coming in to the lower floor, maintenance still in progress and pool construction. The hotel did not offer a discount which I felt they should have since I had work to do and had no wireless access. Overall when they work the kinks out, the hotel should be a very nice place to stay while traveling or in town.

• Stayed: July 2012

I would like to thank you for being one of our first guests and taking the time to review the hotel. I do apologies for any inconveniences that you may have encountered while staying with us, as we were having some technical difficulties. I can assure you that the issues have been addressed and corrected. The ice machines are working properly, the internet is up and wireless is available, Satellite is fully functional, and the elevator has been repaired. Also thank you for your wonderful comments about the staff, I will be sure to pass it along to them. If you are in the area again please consider giving us a second chance and enjoy an upgrade on me. Again thank you for your review and I hope to see you in the near future.