“Wonderful Hotel, Great Staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Covington Madisonville

Holiday Inn Express Covington Madisonville
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Covington
Madisonville, Louisiana
“Wonderful Hotel, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My family had 2 rooms at this hotel a couple of weekends ago and everything was absolutely wonderful. The rooms were nice and Modern, and had New Orleans theme going on. This hotel had a great breakfast set up that could please just about anyone. Also, the bathrooms were well done with the largest showers i have ever seen in a hotel. The staff were also friendly and remembered my name when I passed by the front desk and checked out. This hotel is also located in a great location with a movie theater nearby and local shopping and restaurants. If you are looking for a nice place to stay that is convenient to everything I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christina R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Covington Madisonville, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear j7dean,

Thank you so much for your gracious review. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It is our primary goal to make all of our guests' stays as rewarding as your was. I'm also pleased to hear that the breakfast was great and that our staff was friendly. Our guests always come first. I am excited to be able to share your kind words with our staff. They will appreciate them as well. I look forward to your next stay with us. Again, Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Metairie, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

The hotel is brand new and very clean. I stayed a week for business and it was quiet and very comfortable. The hotel manager, Christina Restrepo, was very responsive to all of my inquiries and requests.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christina R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Covington Madisonville, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Joe G,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for your kind words we strive to ensure each one of our guest feel at home and comfortable. I am happy to hear that we succeeded in ensuring your stay with us was just that. I hope that you keep us in mind the next time you are traveling to the Covington area. We'd love to see you again. Please feel free to contact me directly at HIEXcovington_gm@myhhotels.com. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Christina Restrepo
Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

The hotel has a unique and lively décor. Rooms with high ceilings and very comfortable beds. Breakfast is included and had several hot choices in addition to the standard continental fare. The bathroom was impeccably clean which is a big deal to me. We were in town for a wedding and arrived much later than anticipated due to some travel issues. I told the front desk manager we were trying to get to a 6pm wedding (it was 5:30 when we arrived!) and she got us checked in to our room in record time!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear autoxfam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review on our hotel. It gives me great pleasure to share your beautiful comments with the staff. We were pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your kind words to the staff including the Front Office Manager Jenn. Thank you again autoxfam. Please let us know the next time you are in town. We'd love to see you again. Feel free to contact me directly at HIEXcovington_gm@myhhotels.com.

Christina Restrepo