“Cute coffee shop with great lunch food too”
Review of Joppe Courtyard Cafe - CLOSED

Joppe Courtyard Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: Found in the www.whitepages.com listing
Description: Found in the www.whitepages.com listing
Crowley, Louisiana
“Cute coffee shop with great lunch food too”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Cute coffee shop with great lunch food. Plate lunches daily, free wi-fi, friendly owner and staff, clean, outside courtyard, great grilled vegetable plate for lunch also love the philly cheese steak.

Visited January 2013

Rayne, Louisiana
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I have never been more offended in my life. My husband and I were returning home from a road trip. We have been in there a couple of times and the food is pretty good. We ordered and the waitress (only after we ordered) proceeds to come and sit down in my booth to ask me if she can put my meal in a go-box because they were closing 1 hour and 10 minutes early because the cook had to go to a meeting! That is awful and in terrible taste!!! I will be hesitant to go in there again for a long while.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Starfishangler
Lafayette, Louisiana
“HIDDEN GEM IN CROWLEY, MUST TASTE FOOD AND SEE COURTYARD!!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

If you're anywhere near Crowley, LA which is just 23 short miles from Lafayette or a about 20 minutes past Lake Charles on Interstate 10, you need to stop here! Just exit and head south on Parkerson Ave, go around the court house go one block, make a u turn and there's Joppe! There isn't a bad meal here ! Open Monday through Friday for breakfast, lunch and coffee. The courtyard makes you feel like you're in New Orleans but better! The plate lunch each day is only $7.50 and is always delicious. Never had a bad meal here. Free wi-fi and the pastry case is amazing if you want to indulge! This is my new favorite place to eat when visiting the home country. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2011