“Local Color”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

the folks here were very nice. We tried the gumbo trio which came with rice and a pistolette? (light roll with thin crispy crust dusted in cornmeal) We chose chicken/sausage gumbo, seafood gumbo and corn/crab bisque. The sausage gumbo was the most flavor full. I liked the bisque too. We split the frog legs and tried them grilled over the traditional fried and it was a pleasant surprise. Delicious with a light cajun seasoning (which they may sell). We got the side salad (homemade 1000 island) and the mushrooms which also had a cajun flavor. large portion,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We like Fezzo's and have eaten here numerous times since it opened. The food is always good and we always have the same waitress. The chargrilled oysters are good...the steaks are ok but not nearly as good as their seafood dished.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This was our first time to stop & eat at Fezzo's in Crowley. We had heard rave reviews from our friends & family so we wanted to try it out when we were passing through the area.

This restaurant was so disappointing. I realize that we ordered off of the lunch menu but the portion size was very, very small. My husband ordered half & half of crawfish etouffee & fried Crawfish. I got the fried popcorn shrimp. The etouffee was mostly rice with a topping of what tasted like reheated sauce with tiny crawfish tails. The food wasn't very good at all. The service was very slow & the restaurant could use some freshening up.

When we told our friends & family where we ate - they ALL replied "you have to eat at the Fezzo's in Scott, LA. Everything is better there."

We won't be back. There are too many other good restaurants in the area to try.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Went to Fezzo's in Crowley with friends from Dallas who wanted a poor boy. I was so embarrassed
with the food served. The roast beef poor boy had 1 measly slice of meat , that my friend had to combine the portion from the other half to get a halfway decent sandwich. Then the meat was horrible. My friend and I got shrimp poor boys, they are made with popcorn shrimp. I asked if they could put regular shrimp on them instead. They did,but only 4 on each half and then charged us $3 more. Never again will I go to Fezzos but I will never recommend it to anyone. If someone wants a poor boy I will send them to Ole time grocery or BJ s in Broussard, where they put meat on their sandwiches.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Bit pricey and I ordered half and half fried crawfish and crawfish ettoufee was not not happy. The sauce was a bit too thick, and not tasty at all.