Candlewood Suites Denham Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Denham Springs(Denham Springs)
Carom Inn(Denham Springs)
  • Fitness centre
Comfort Suites(Denham Springs)
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)
View Hotel
All reviewsstocked kitchenettebaton rougerecommend this hotelwithin walking distancedonshousekeepingaccommodationscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, well equipped kitchenette, 24 hour fitness, and 24 hour free laundry. Easy to sleep in without being woken up. Will go back and recommend to others.

Near restautants and walking distance to Starbucks.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Garglemel
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stayed as a platinum ihg member. Easy checkin for my room with 2 doubles. This part if the chain is longer stay but we only stayed the 1 night. Great bed, geat aircon too. The kitchen was very clean and was all inclusive in terms of equipment. A great place although the wifi was flakey at times. There are at least a dozen other places within half a mile along with plenty of chain eateries for brekky.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I had reason to be in Denham Springs for a weekend and choose the Candlewood Suites for lodging - a bit of a flyer for me since I had previously not stayed in this brand. I was pleasantly surprised. Room was spacious and well-appointed, including a kitchenette with all of the essentials. Service was excellent and attentive. Common areas were clean and useful, including a decent basic fitness center, laundry, and an on-site "store" with snacks and drinks. A great value that I would recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Walkab0ut1
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We spend 2 nights in this hotel, one when we were driving from Laredo,Tx to Orlando, and when we were driving back. Hotel is clean, nice facility and easy to find. Close to IHop (open 24 hrs!), Subway, Sams, Walmart, Wendy's, etc. Was very convinient for our family that was only to sleep and continue our long driving. Clean and quiet place!!! Service was amazing!! First night I forgot a package that I needed at Orlando, and next day when I contacted the Hotel they help me to get the package by UPS and arrived at Orlando just when I needed!! Thank you Elisa!!! Great people, great service!!!! THANKS!!!!

Room Tip: We had a room at the 3rd floor and they give us a room beside the other family we were traviling with (2 cars). Nice rooms and very quite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Chivamayor
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The staff was friendly but the management needs to understand the importance of promptly resolving a problem when one arises. I only stayed at this hotel one night and it was not a good experience. At 10pm the fire alarms started going off and continued past 1am. Every time I went to the desk to see when the situation would be taken care of, I was given a different reason for the fire alarms going off. The manager finally arrived at the hotel at 12:30am and was more irritated that she had to come to the hotel to deal with the situation. Finally a little after 12:30am someone was called out to "override" the alarm. Apparently the manager can't do this. Needless to say I was only able to get 4 hours of sleep that night. I have called the guest relations to make a complaint and have not received a response yet. I probably won't stay with this chain in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Denham Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Nicole M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you taking time to help us to continually improve our guests experience.

I apologize for the inconvenience the fire alarm has caused you and regret that this has negatively affected your stay with us. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world class service to our guests.

Guest comfort is of the utmost concern to us and our hotels are committed to making every possible effort to provide a comfortable environment. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Dhan M