First off, this hotel is NO longer named Western Inn Plus...it's now named Carom Inn and the sign on the hotel parking lot is blacked out, so you will drive around in circles looking for a hotel that doesn't even exist anymore.
1. Price is low.
2. Location is near interstate and restaurants
3. There was a microwave and fridge.
1. Location is near interstate (making it noisy in the mornings)
2. The room quality is as basic as basic can get! No décor, the bathroom was a toilet/shower combination in a tight space. Room "felt" like it wasn't cleaned too well.
3. The towels were still stained and looked like the washing machine barely cleaned them.
4. The air conditioner barely blew air.
5. The television was flat screen, but the quality was fuzzy and poor.
6. Room felt dark, even with lights at night.
In other words...you get what you pay for. The end.More
View all 9 deals from US$86
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking