Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - Denham Springs
Comfort Suites(Denham Springs)
Carom Inn(Denham Springs)
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
Motel 6 Denham Springs(Denham Springs)
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaton rougeindoor poolbusiness tripnice place to staycomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelthe breakfast areashower headbeds were very comfortablebusiness centerdesk clerkfresh fruitfirst floornice roomother hotelswould definitely stay here againinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for 3 nights and all in all it was a decent stay. My issue is 2 fold. The first night I turned on the heater because my AC was off but the room was drafty and I was sick so I turned it to only 72 degrees and the smoke alarm went off (this is at 10:45 pm) because the heater hasn't been turned on in a while I assume.

The room filled with the smell of burnt dust and I turned it off and the alarm went off shortly after but the room smelled bad for hours.

Lastly there were sever stains on my room floor that looked like it could be easily cleaned with a steam cleaner.

The sheets were clean and so on so it wasn't a miserable stay just not the best.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 4 October 2012

This place is wonderful. The front desk staff was very friendly and proficient. When I say clean this place is spotless. My room was spot on and very comfortable. I am picky about cleanliness.
Internet connection was fast. Free Breakfast with a variety of items to choose from. Never heard any noise from the hall outside of my room. For your safety there are outdoor cameras and the outer doors require the key card for access. Very nice place. Felt like a 5 star hotel without the Large Bill. I will stay here again! Highly recommend for all travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We were very pleased with our stay here as we passed through town. It's right off of I-10, and in a safe location. We had a very clean room with a comfortable bed, nice temperature and looked to be upgraded bathroom and furniture. Breakfast was typical, but free with the room and nice to have in the morning. I would highly recommend!

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and had a quiet and comfortable room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn this past weekend. As usual Hampton lived up to its name. Everything was perfect in my room. The staff is always very nice and professional. It is very quiet and the black out curtains allow one to sleep as late as they want. I have stayed at the Best Western there also and that is nice, but no elevators and no one to assist you if you need help. The Hampton staff is very accomadating for every guest request.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We enjoy staying at Hampton Inns because we know the duvets are washed for each guest. We travel with a toddler (who wants to explore everything). We have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few months to be close to a sick family member. The suites are extremely spacious and always clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family